Mage pvp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mage pvp

I saw they added the arena and when I look at the high score the mages are using shields and 4k toughness

Anyone got good tips for Mage at arena for a player that didn't play beta?

I guess shatter is useless now

Blink is the most important skill for the Mage in Arena. Use it for escaping warriors, getting close to hunters and as a decoy (you miles may vary) Lot's of fun when a Warrior launches a big attack against your clone and you're free to Frost Beam/DfA 'em.

If you're playing Mage vs Warrior, kite 'em. The AI will always want to get in close, using Leap a lot of the time. So Blink is a necessary skill to escape Warrior. Leap and WW are pain the (_!_).

If you're playing Mage vs Hunter, charge in. The AI always wants to keep his distance from you. If you Blink in close, he's gonna run leaving him open for attacks.

Mage vs Mage. I don't have any suggestions. I get frozen and beaten up all the time.

Against any class, having healthy HP is a must. Hunter will stun you from the get go and land a snipe or two. With low HP, it's gave over before it even starts. Warriors will leap in and pummel the beejeebers outta you real quick. Over real quick with low HP. Mages will freeze and pepper you with spells. Over real quick with low HP. HP is the most important thing in Arena fights.

I've got a losing record in the Arena: about 25-30% win record. My AI controlled toon has 80% win record.
    Last edited by mousse; 12-31-2020, 04:09 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

Yes, don’t play.

Comment

Thanks mousse.

I can't play pvp right now its bugged but I got some ideas how to play it well now

Comment

Originally posted by mousse View Post
          (_!_)
          Awesome.

Comment

How much ability is needed?

Comment

Sorry. What pvp stands for?

Comment

• Nhat
                Nhat commented
                Editing a comment
                Plaver vs Player - you can fight against another player (although their char is controlled by an AI) in the Arena

Anyone know how much ability is needed in the arena?

Comment

Working...
              X