Question about mage LB during ANB bronze

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question about mage LB during ANB bronze

This is my first ANB as a mage. I see the final results for gold and silver, but I was wondering if anyone has an idea of what it usually takes to break the top 250 and top 100 during bronze...?

Currently I just finished TL 127 and I'm hoping that might be good enough for the top 250...

You can see the results of the last ANBs posted on the Announcements page of the forum. TL 127 would put you in the top 100 for Mage in Gold 7, but Bronze has a longer time limit so players would have more XP to push higher. This is the first ANB since drop rate and gold were nerfed, so it is hard to say how that will affect things. In Bronze 6 the top 100 slot was TL130 and the top 250 was 113, so you look pretty safe to medal in the top 250.

Comment

• Ozymandius
      Ozymandius commented
      Editing a comment
      Tin Man I should have known that you would have the link. I think that I started my post before yours posted. I do not have any official word on Gold being nerfed, just going by my experience in Bronze ANB. I haven't made any gold runs in this event yet, but I feel like I am not getting the expected amount of gold grinding trials. However, I am still only up to TL80 so that could change.

You can check here: https://eternium-pulse.gitlab.io/

Comment

• bojck
      bojck commented
      Editing a comment
      oh wow that's awesome : )

• mahara
      mahara commented
      Editing a comment
      Very nice

• Turgeon
      Turgeon commented
      Editing a comment
      Nicelink thnk !

Thanks for the links everyone. I didn't know the answer to my question was so easily attainable. My bad.

Comment

• Stusmith50
      Stusmith50 commented
      Editing a comment
      Neither did the majority of us! I've seen several requests for better leaderboards which have never been followed up. And yet the data to do it is easily available.

• Turgeon
      Turgeon commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah you did well by asking. Lots of us didnt knew about thatlink!
Working...
X