how to aproche this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how to aproche this?

Hey guys. I do play on mobile or notebook with touch. Im at trial 80 farming in like 90 sec at this point. CL 868, 7,2 mio Gold, 6:20 hrs to go. My goal is to 2 ct's of course 2 lvl 77, and pushing as far as i can. The big problem I do have is 75 glory and no bom recipe. So I depend on a lucky drop or pushing to T120 for the glory. Is that efficient/doible without frostbeam bom. Or should I farm 80-90 hoping for a lucky drop? How would you aproche this. Im new to this game so I cant really assess this.

Not sure cause i did notplay mage a lot but if my memories is good bojck said that you gain 10 or 15 lvl with the bom but not sure about that but if its true 5hen u can reach 120 without bom. Maybe bojck or some other master mage could answer you

Comment

t80 in 90 seconds is nice, you can try moving up gradually and see how it goes. Thing is, farming with beam takes time to pull and clear the whole map, so sometimes it doesn't take much longer to farm 5-10 levels higher. If you lack damage against Kara, you can enchant weapon with Slayer (expensive...), use Talisman of Power/Storms and pay attention when the buff is up, add more critical rating & damage if using crit build.

So with or without bracers, the default way to approach ANBs is the same: farm a lot, craft push gear, leave 1.5-3 hours for pushing. Enchant your helm with Osmosis to shorten boss fights, ideally weapon with Slayer. Frostbeam BoM helps to push around 5 levels, not more, so actually 145+ is doable without it. For a new player 120 without it is a great achievement, so good luck and go for it : )
      Mage: Anba
      Bounty Hunter: Gemma

Comment

Thx for the input. Here is my update: got a lucky drop epic bom with only 451., But should be enough to get to 120 fir the recipe and craft a better one, but ill wait for another 2 hours. Im at 5:48 hrs and cl 1060. I went with lily btw and top. My staff is 74 with 1490-2236 dmg. What is the min lvl or dmg I would need to reach around tl 140+? would a lvl 75-76 do it?

Comment

• bojck
          bojck commented
          Editing a comment
          Well since you have lily, top and bracers, 120 should be totally fine. Do you have Slayer (for weapon) unlocked? If not, you can unlock it at 120 and try to push to 130 to get the glory for bracers

I made it to 138 with a 75 staff that did 2344 max after I ctd it and no BoM in bronze. If you get a low dmg 75 or 76 and nothing better you could ct it to maximize dmg. On my main toon, I'm using the same 75 staff with 2344 and I've cleared trial 148.

Comment

Ill try to get a good 75-76 then and see if it needs a ct.
          I got a 77 integralis with 18%/93ar. This stats are not improved by ct, right?

Comment

• Splendor
            Splendor commented
            Editing a comment
            Right, that stays the same

Got a staff level 76 with 1640-2460 dmg, I try to figure out what the possible highest damage could be, if this maybe needs a ct to max the damage. It only shows the min-max range of a 71 item in the crafting menu. The stats seem to be quiet high. 134 Power, 131 Haste, 121 AR, 65,7 XP. I would like to save the second ct for a potential second lvl 77 Item. Got the new staff at the 77th crafting atempt. Im completely out of resources but should be enough time to get a couple more rolls. I got like 3:30 hours left. I guess I went to fast again ^^

I was farming TL100 and 105 today, took like 1:30-1:50 per run (on mobile). At what cl and with how many minutes left do you guys like to push?

Comment

exactly what I needed, thank you Nhat

Comment

Working...
          X