Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grand_Wazoo
    commented on 's reply
    Trial 141 on day 2 of a gold ANB is a great achievement....gratz!

• Schmutzus
    replied

Thank you for all your answers

Originally posted by Grand_Wazoo View Post
    I am about the same level you are but still got nearly 3 hours to go.

The easy answer would be to run the highest trial you can do in around 1m30s. Also having a 200% xp booster active all the time and +xp on every gear pieces.

Also ANB runs for about 8 days so no need to rush to complete you 6hr timer. Let your skills ''cook''' you'll be more efficient to grind xp faster as well.
    My problems could have been that I rushed this ANB (because I enjoy ANB´s so much ) and did not wait till my skills were upgreated. While farming I leveled my Frostbeam and lightning to rank 10, cause those are the most important skills, and rest is not too necessary in my opinion to be at rank 10. Maybe i lost some potential here.

Aaaand I didnt buy additional 200 exp boosters. Just took the free ones and the free 100% booster.
    Well I didnt have + exp in my jewlery either. I am not sure if it is worth to go for that in ANB Gold, because of shorter Leveltimes. What do you guys think?

My time ran out on day 2 this ANB Played too much
    In the end I could reach TL 141 in 8:43 min. TL 143 was easy possible, but i fucked up 2 runs and restarted too late... Currently Rank 19 on the leaderboard, but i dont think that I will stay in top 25 until end. Sadly again no medal of glory this time .
    Next time i will try to follow your tips and maybe i can reach 145+ in Gold with higher CL.

(Was quite unlucky anyways this time, 1 of the 77 crafts was a crappy Fireball Braccer, so I couldnt forge a 77 Staff anymore after my 77 firelilly)

Leave a comment:

• kurtcabage
    replied
    mostly our discord mages always aim to farm on TL105 for best both XP and Drop

but before you can do 105 properly with 1:30 phase
    you should do any TL that you can finish under 1:30 as what Grand_Wazoo and Bojck said

then you need to upgrade your gear later to aim farm on 105

good luck

Leave a comment:

• bojck
    replied
    Yup, as Grand_Wazoo said. XP everywhere and pereferrably +200% boosted all the way in Gold. That's actually not that many boosters, as the event is short. It's mostly a matter of practice - 1540 is pretty good, I'm sure next time will be even better : )

I'm also farming 95-100-105 with frostbeam as my damage increases and gear improves. Managed to get to 1500 in 1:24 with 1 crate 1950 is possible without a crate in 4 hours as well.

General tips for farming with beam: frostfire sash, good staff, high ms, high +frost, eventually Slayer on helm and staff, fire lily and talisman of power. Try to be effective with shatter and navigating the map. As a rule, beam when you have gathered a larger group. And just have fun blowing mobs with the beam

Leave a comment:

• Grand_Wazoo
    replied
    I am about the same level you are but still got nearly 3 hours to go.

The easy answer would be to run the highest trial you can do in around 1m30s. Also having a 200% xp booster active all the time and +xp on every gear pieces.

Also ANB runs for about 8 days so no need to rush to complete you 6hr timer. Let your skills ''cook''' you'll be more efficient to grind xp faster as well.
    Last edited by Grand_Wazoo; 02-25-2021, 11:37 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Schmutzus
    started a topic Wich TL is best for exp grinding during ANB

Wich TL is best for exp grinding during ANB

Hi dear fans of Eternium and of ANBs
    I have a question: Which TL would you recommend for grinding exp during ANB´s (especially in Gold).

I bought this ANB 1 legendary crate and could save about 1,5 hours ressource farming this way, but did still only manage to reach CL 1540 after 6 hours. Most of the time I farmed CL 105 with my ELR Mage (good base exp and decent chance for 3 hours Books of learning and better chance for leg. dropps.). But when i am looking in the LB, the top 5 of the Mages are all close to CL 2000.
    How is this possible? Did i do something wrong in grinding? Is TL 90 better to farm because of faster clearspeed? Does anyone of you have some tips for me?

Best greetings,
    Schmutzus
    Last edited by Schmutzus; 02-25-2021, 10:34 PM.
Working...
X