Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Secondary attacks

Hi everyone,

What is the best way to initiate a secondary attack on mobile? I only see two auto options, a trinket or belt that use the second attack after five primary attacks, is there a more efficient way?

Thanks

In my own experience, using both thumbs is the most efficient way to trigger my secondary attack (Frostbolt), since I only use it in bosses. Replacing Versatile Belt is not a good idea since you will give up the effect of Frostfire sash, and using Charm of Qol is also a big no for a mage, because for the crit build needs both Talisman of Storms + Brooch of Vampirism or VoWTS, and for lily build it's Fire Lily + Talisman of Power (or Talisman of the North).

Comment

I use the index and middle finger, 2 finger tap. If I have AL as my secondary (for the buff), I only need to 2 finger tap once every 15 seconds or so to keep the buff up. It becomes part of the attack routine.

Comment

I also use index and middle on mobile and AL as secondary attack. Only difference is that I am almost exclusively using secondary attack, and rarely use frostbolt (except for arena). On PC I alternate left click to move and right click to attack. I do the same thing on mobile. This prevents my toon from suicidally running toward the mobs
        Mage: Anba
        Bounty Hunter: Gemma

Comment

Working...
        X