Trinket question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trinket question

I mainly see people using talisman of the storms, though I am wondering why it is preferred over talisman of unbridled fury.

Prefer to have the bonus on crit dmg insteand of only a couple percent more chance to crit.
    for BH snipe always crit anyway so you want more crit dmg. On warrior with belt of templar plus charge you have way enough cr
    and for mage its probably that everyone prefer to have those crit dmg since you can get 50 chance of crit easily. So you will only gain some more percent chance to crit

Comment

• Rdudez
      Rdudez commented
      Editing a comment
      I am using mage and my crit is currently 50.1%, but the unbridled fury is +3000 crit, that has to be more than a few percent?

• kurtcabage
      kurtcabage commented
      Editing a comment
      in higher TL, You will want to have more damage to take down your enemy in time,
      +3000% CD is always the answer, since your 50% crit rate will give you at least 1/2 each of your hit will inflict critical damage

you can put the damage formula in excel: DPS = [(1 + P/200)*(MaxStaff + MinStaff + MaxTome + MinTome)*0,5]*S*[1 + (CR/(CR+3000))(CD - 1)]

* P is power, S is attack speed, CD is not in %.

Add a column for all the parameters and see what happens when you adjust them. With my stats Talisman of Storms adds 142% damage when it is up, while the Talisman of Extra crit rating adds 27%. The problem with CR is that it diminishes really quickly: crit chance = CR/CR+3000.
    Mage: Anba
    Bounty Hunter: Gemma

Comment

Working...
    X