Mage stats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mage stats

Can i get some of the mage stats from you guys? I need to know if i am doing it right, lol.
    stuff like..my stats:
    champion level-475
    damage-820758 (24169-36246 per hit)
    power-2785
    haste-1495
    crit rating-1498
    Crit damage-1270.8%
    total life-35597
    toughness-160518
    recovery-31839

thanx

Dont know a lot about mage but your haste seem high and crit rat8ng low

but what type of mage you play. Frost or fire mage?
    and whats your AR?

Comment

I am an arcane mage and my Ability rating is 709.
      Arcane bolts, arcane lightining, with socketed stormcaller brooch. I have all 6, pieces of arcanist set, but only use 5, i subbed ingorgeous, lvl 76 legendary chest.
      Also lay down immoltion and i use frost nova.
      i always thought with a high haste, it increases the hits and therefore more damage.
      i okayed WoW for so many years, and this is a very kool game.

Comment

• Turgeon
        Turgeon commented
        Editing a comment
        Arcanist build is dead If you just wanna play to have fun its ok but you wont compete with arcanist nowaday

Im not trying to compete with anyone. I am just trying to make a fun toon. From what ive seen this character is quite strong and i havent been provided any stats to show me differently. That is what i was searching for was a comparison of stats. I have more power this way, than if i wore any other gear.

Comment

• Turgeon
        Turgeon commented
        Editing a comment
        K then maybe some old arcanist player can chime in and help you ive never played arcanist bfre since ive join when alacrity been nerf and now few people used to play it. But im sure some ancient arcanistpkayer could help you

I was more curious how my stats compare to other builds

Comment

• Turgeon
        Turgeon commented
        Editing a comment
        Stats didnt mean anything. Which trial are you able to complete with your stat ll build? This is the way to know real dmg done

can you post a screenshot of your trial sheet so we see which skills you really deal damage with?

I also like Arcanist for the fun of it, even though it deals 10 times less damage. It can still get to 130s, guess low 140s... It absolutely needs the 6 pieces bonus, without it you miss all the big damage dealers and buffs. It's cool that there are multiple damage dealing skills - singularity, cosmic ripple, arcane bolts. Also when SoFT kicks in you are immortal and have a solid damage boost, then get squishy af until you get 10 shards again.

Mage: Anba
      Bounty Hunter: Gemma

Comment

If your playing for fun than don’t worry too much about stats.
        that being said my two bits.
        While I’ve not played with Arc set I’m going out on a limb and saying that it’s build for max damage output should look like ELR crit.
        CR,CD,Power,AR, Vit and LoH (Life on Hit, Not lay on hands )
        Target 50% crit rate, as much Crit Damage as you can muster, Power on everything, Stack in AR to target 33-35% and watch your CD’s fly off.

Comment

Working...
        X