Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ANB gold farming

Hello,

I'm running an ELR mage for anb, and this is my first real attempt at an anb. Somehow, i got to number 3 on the leaderboard (though by the end I expect I'll get left behind), running a fire lily build. I'm able to farm tl100 now fairly easily, and looking to start crafting a staff for my main mage. But the gold is killing me.

Whats the most efficient way to get gold? I decided this time to commit to speed running story to get to citadel, as I know I can get about 5 mil in 30 minutes active play there. But the time sink to get there sucks. (Act 2 takes forever.)

appreciate any tips!
    (Geoviah is toon name, if anyone has tips to improve my tl build too.)

Oops, I should add, I'm not going for a leaderboard rank this time. Just farming to get some gear for the main

Comment

Act1 severed mountain is quite effective to farm gold without have to lost ton of time with storymode!

or dunno if its possible with lily mage but with bh and warrior with a lily equipped you can add some gold find on a couple piece of gear to get money from trial running exp and gold booster at the same time and way less boring then farming severed mountain. You can do this with lily build since u dont need crit ratin crit dmg it give you some space to introduce +gold

Comment

I know this is temporary, and in the final push I'll get dusted, but for now I'm happy that in my first real anb, I briefly held spot number one! (Veterans league).

maybe I will craft a CR armor set and push, rather than just craft... Would a top 10 medal be worth more than a 77 item (or two if I'm lucky?)

i have 4.5 hours left in game.
        Last edited by Neponde; 11-15-2021, 08:38 PM.

Comment

Can someone explain how Medals work? Are they awarded to the ANB toon that earned them, or do they transfer to your Main? What happens if your ANB toon is deleted before the Medals are awarded? Unless they have some hidden value, it seems that a CTd L77 item would be preferable to take out of an ANB. I still have a lot to learn about Eternium so thanks for your understanding and your help.

Comment

• Turgeon
            Turgeon commented
            Editing a comment
            The medal are given to your ma8n account. The medal follow you in season and anb Youll received 5he medal even if you delete 5he toon. But stay aware the your position can go down since a lot of player do their final push after cooking ability! The last week end! The medal are only given a week or two after the end of the anb

• Neponde
            Neponde commented
            Editing a comment
            Well, ironically, as I was crafting my crit armor, I rolled 77 on the pants. So, i guess I get both! I'll keep rollin for a staff with the rest of my mats.

Thanks Turg.. Yeah I'm kind of expecting I'll get left in the dust. But, half the fun is in trying isn't it?

• Turgeon
            Turgeon commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes for sure neponde. But just for 8nformation. Since sometime some areasking why they didnt received their medal but wasnt rank for them since theyve check their position bfre the end of the event! And yes half 5he fun is trying. And trying give 100% fun!

Thanks for the info. At this point I’m happy to get both CTs from an ANB. I crafted two 77s this ANB and CTd them both. I made it as high as #5 in the BH Leaderboard, which gave me more amazement than pride. There’s still a long way to go before this ANB ends, and I’m not all that concerned about where I end up. My main focus is to get both CTs and two 77s from an ANB that I can transfer to my Main. One more question: What happens if you Salvage a CTd item? Do you get the CT back? OK, technically two questions. Thanks for all your help and comments.

Comment

• Wulfric
            Wulfric commented
            Editing a comment
            Salvaging a CT'd item works like normal salvage. You don't get the CT back though. You do get a celestial essence (?) and I think you need three of them to make a new CT.

Also worthwhile remembering that outside of ANB's, once you have CT'd an iten, it is bound to that character until the CT'd item is destroyed.

Can’t see myself salvaging CTd items at this point, but Thanks for the info!

Comment

Working...
          X