Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ring and Necklace for Non-Crit ELR Mage

Hi everybody,

I just need some suggestions for accessories to push higher trials. I'm at T145 and things get harder for my current build.

Beside rings and necklace, 8 out of 13 items are CT'ed and at level 77. Others are at 75-76.

My current attributes are:
    Damage: 104.430 - 156.621
    Haste: 2397
    Fire D: 21,9% and Frost D: 68,8%
    Vitality: 2467
    Armor: 5619
    Dodge R: 138
    LoH: 4882
    Ability: 1559
    Experience: 711% (I know I need to lower this one )

Current accessories:
    Necklace: 300 Power; 270 Haste; 223 AR; 188 Vit
    Ring 1: 301 Power; 212 Haste: 200 AR; 90,9% Experience
    Ring 2: 303 Power; 191 AR; 190 Haste; 636 LoH >>> I just crafted this. Fusion Rating says it is just "Good" but I'm happy with the result.

So, what shallI recraft first? What shall be the main stats for accessories beside power?

PS: I mostly play on mobile..

Best,

Ezinnul, you apparently have been around the block a few times. Just curious, though ... why pursue a non-crit build in higher Trials? That seems to go contrary to the current metas.
    “Fall down seven times, get up eight.” – Japanese proverb

Comment

First: I don't have much mats to re-craft all items with crits on them.
      Second: I don't know whether you are playing on mobile or steam but crit build is like a hell on mobile (due to lower defensive stats...)
      That's why I insist on non-crit build

Comment

Mobile beam is tough for sure... Make sure you have max power everywhere, including enchantments. You can gain a lot of toughness from diamonds, they are great value for money : ) If survivability is not an issue, add rubies.

Your stats look good, once you drop all xp and get rid of that +fire damage there won't be too much left to improve
        Mage: Anba
        Bounty Hunter: Gemma

Comment

I'm going to try it soon techzpod download mobdro
          Last edited by frankzop; 06-21-2022, 10:07 AM.

Comment

TL 144 (/145) is really quite a feat on mobile by my reckoning for a FireLily...even more so as you are not fully 77 yet and still have that +fire and +xp..
            Fully 77 and a 495% 75 BoM, I made 146 last season. This season though all attempts @146/147 were futile....I even slaughtered some gems to change some toughness stats to Haste and get more power, changed Vit-passive to Hast-passive long time ago ...I guess the glorious feats of some Lilyplayers are just from a different galaxy
            I was always a true and fidel Lilyminion but gave up a few months ago and started a Krit build....just one more item missing but it has gotten me to 148/149 so far and quite confident to break the personal magic 150 barrier one day
            anyway just a bit of waffling from an average player as a small contribution to making the personal choices you will be happy with....

​​​​​
            Backyard FireLily (gloriosa superba)
            [ BrokenGarm , LenniGold , LenniXP ]

Comment

• Ezinnul
              Ezinnul commented
              Editing a comment
              I made it to 151 on mobile with noncrit build. But I couldnt beat 152 in 10 mins… Then I gave up :/

• StGeorge688
              StGeorge688 commented
              Editing a comment
              Is tablet not mobile?

• Bali_Lenni
              Bali_Lenni commented
              Editing a comment
              yes sorry "tablet mobile, not smartphone mobile ," in regards to screensize

congrats...that's a great achievement !

Comment

check the season LB, I think 156 is pretty much as far as the best players go on Lily :-) true magicians in my book...

Comment

I was always a true and fidel Lilyminion but gave up a few months ago and started a Krit build....just one more item missing but it has gotten me to 148/149 so far and quite confident to break the personal magic 150 barrier one day

panoramacharter.ltd
                19216811.bid

Last edited by ashishgupta09229; 09-18-2022, 12:47 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X