Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ANB Mage ELR crit build

Hello,

I ve been playing for 2 months and I’m starting to get decent ANB results using the ELR Fire Lily build, reaching trials 130-135.

last bronze ANB I wanted to try a crit build but failed miserably, ending up finishing 134 with my initial farming Lily build.

I managed to craft average 74,5 gear crit build (around 1.8 mil damage) but I could not pass TL 128.

at the end, looking at the top board, I got the feeling that in order to create a crit build to go above 135 you must spend much more crafting and reach all 76/77 items, while the lily build is more manageable to reach without spending gems on legendary crates. I also had the feeling I spent too much crafting on the farming Lily gear as in the end it sent me to TL 134.

hence I’m wondering if there’s a good guide on building a crit gear considering a gem budget around 2500 per ANB?

thx
    Last edited by Frederic; 03-06-2023, 08:55 PM.

It does sound like a sub-optimal use of resources problem on your exp gear which you could save for your Push set instead. With Firelily for experience farming you can get away with running epic gear so the ephemeral cubes can be useful to start out with whilst you accumulate crafting materials. I ran ANB Silver with very unimpressive Push gear and reached TL139 using a Death from Above build just for fun, however I did spend on a legendary crate early on purely due to real life time constraints. I can work on an ANB budget run strategy but it might be a few months before I have enough time to do a proper job on that. In the meantime, try running a Firelily epic gear exp set (Exp, Haste, AR/Vitality as needed) and use Pythia (http://pythia.epizy.com/?i=1) to help target your legendary crafts - if Pythia if suggesting the next craft will be a high level item then target that craft to be for Push, and lvl 72 / 73 can be used to improve your exp set.

Comment

And a plug and shout-out for , one of our resident experts (along with bojck), on Mage builds and his most excellent YouTube channel, where he is otherwise known as Rob Spooner. There you will find a plethora of videos on the Mage (and other classes), Eternium gameplay, tips, and ANB -- all in one place!

Simply the best aggregated sets of how-to videos for Eternium players out there. I highly recommend the channel.

Thanks, again, Rob, for your dedication to our learning about Eternium!
      “Fall down seven times, get up eight.” – Japanese proverb

Comment

Guest commented
        Editing a comment
        That's ever so kind of you, thank you!

• ssjwoods
        ssjwoods commented
        Editing a comment
        I have just been watching the guide on crafting level 77 gear by wispy and have now got pen and paper set for my next character, dear help me. Seriously though the videos have been great for getting into the game. Thank you wispy.

Guest commented
        Editing a comment
        ssjwoods I hope that pen + paper thing I do made sense, was difficult to explain. As a fun challenge, make your own prediction from the pen + paper and then compare to Pythia. Figuring out patterns on paper does add a fun element to crafting for me, but I'm just strange like that!

next time you'll craft a bit more efficiently, farm faster, craft better push gear, play a bit better - it all adds up Btw I'd recommend to join the Discord server, that's the easiest way to gain 10 trials in ANB quickly : ) If you're a PC user - definitely go for crit gear for your season character. In ANB - they are both good
      Mage: Anba
      Bounty Hunter: Gemma

Comment

Working...
      X