SCR on a tablet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SCR on a tablet

Has anyone tried the storm caller regalia on a tablet is it worth spending glory on as I have heard some folks talking about performance issues. I have a Nokia T20 with 4 GB of memory. Any thoughts appreciated.

According to those using scr it is mobile friendly, so would have to be checked on your particular tablet. Possibly the best source is kinnu on discord.

Comment

Thanks for the response Jim I will probably give it a go anyway as I have the gems and I'm itching to use them.

Comment

Update for anyone who is thinking of having a go the SCR is working fine on my tablet no noticeable lag at all.

Comment

• Bali_Lenni
          Bali_Lenni commented
          Editing a comment
          It works fine on a 6GB RAM tablet. There is some lage with the immune text on lorge mobBlobs, but then it continues without any problems... ...except registering the V, O, >, ∆ (warp, vortex, blizzard,singularity) in correct sequence when done quickly...
          Does anyone of the mobile players have some tips on this ?
          I still have not figured out a way to get more consistent results. Most of the time, the last one, singularity, just does not register...
      Working...
      X