Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BIG RED (dedicated to all those who started before the leagues_split) !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BIG RED (dedicated to all those who started before the leagues_split) !

(copypasting my discord message for the TrueBlue Forumers)

Probably my first and only top25Season ! Lucky to catch the early SCR train. I reckon, with even just a few more players making the switch and some using full newFL potential, season is going to become incredibly tough...
    For nonaliens like me it just takes too much away from reallife to keep getting there..
    Won't be playing much the next couple of months (circumstances in the analog world). Playing Eternium since Corona, what a rewarding "finish": double top25 and finally, finally the first BigRed... ({chuckle emoji} well 4 of them) !
    Impossible to achieve without all the help and motivation from all the generous players of all levels on the forum and discord !
    So cheers everyone ! My shout !
    {many pints of beer emojis.. twobeerglasstoast emoji}

P.S. Extra large pints for Travis & The Team {extra large pints emojis} !
    Backyard FireLily (gloriosa superba)
    [ BrokenGarm , LenniGold , LenniXP ]

Click image for larger version

Name:	-1x-1.jpg
Views:	575
Size:	98.6 KB
ID:	218519 Sláinte

Comment

Still looking to break into the top 100 with my BH, so it is an awesome accomplishment, Lenni! Cheers!

And don't be a stranger. Come back to visit when you get a break from R/L!
      “Fall down seven times, get up eight.” – Japanese proverb

Comment

• Bali_Lenni
        Bali_Lenni commented
        Editing a comment
        Cheers WarriorSeven ! BH seems to be the hardest class of them all, certainly the most crowded..
        Will still hang around, but just spend much less real life time playing - would miss the game and the players too much AND still have to finish that Birthday cake of yours ;-)

Still looking to break into the top 100 with my BH, so it is an awesome accomplishment, Lenni! Cheers!

And don't be a stranger. Come back to visit when you get a break from R/L!

lol​

Comment

Working...
      X