Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What game are you currently playing right now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lady_Noir
    replied
    Deadfire and Eternium.

Leave a comment:

• echomirage
    replied
    The game I’m playing now is the Excel game. I’m in budget meetings until mid December, nonstop.

waiting for cyberpunk and whatever comes next in the BF franchise. Have learned to not wait for TF3.

Leave a comment:

• Allunra
    replied
    Diablo III is my new favorite...Might be stepping away from Eternium for a while until he content is added.

Leave a comment:

Guest commented on 's reply
    Got the Magnus Carlsen app as well. Play mainly on Facebook Chess against my friends. Not played in a long time.

• chessmaster58
    replied
    Originally posted by RAFERS102 View Post
    Currently playing Final Fantasy IX on Andriod.

Still playing Dungeon Keeper 1 & 2 on laptop.

Also play the totally horrendous Dungeon Keeper on Android, stopped giving that game money over 3 years ago, still 5 years deep into that though. Want to really delete it.

Eternium, of course, most amount of money I have ever spent on a game / app / anything digital.

Lastly, I play Chess.

God I sound boring, might take myself outside and give myself a good talking to, maybe even write myself a strongly worded letter.
    Which engine? I play Fritz, DroidFish, AIFactory Chess, and Magnus Carlsen's app

Leave a comment:

• Anry Cao
    replied
    Originally posted by higgins78 View Post
    I've been playing WoW for a while. I'm not a big fan of the game honestly. I completed the story 2 days ago, Anyway there are still various dungeons which are fun and they are helping me to kill time during the quarantine.
    It is the best MMORPG in the world so it is quite strange that your feedback about the game is that neutral. I can play it hours on end and never get bored.

Leave a comment:

• Naktl
    commented on 's reply
    Indeed, just managing the galactic spreadsheet that is EVE, in order to play the game is a HUGE time sink, never mind the end game conquests, betrayals, intrigue and constant upgrade path. Just can’t do it.

• dudemus
    commented on 's reply
    afraid to get sucked back in?

• Naktl
    commented on 's reply
    I have EVE: Echoes downloaded and opened it once. Used to play EVE and am very cautious about casually starting up, even on the mobile version.

• dudemus
    replied
    i started eve echoes recently and am playing it daily now. i liked the original eve years ago and am really enjoying echoes on my ipad! sometimes i even forget to get my daily gems on eternium.

Leave a comment:

• Travesty
    replied
    Baldur's Gate 3, pre-release.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Crash Bandicoot 4 is my new game.

Leave a comment:

• higgins78
    replied
    I've been playing Hitman for a while. I'm not a big fan of the game honestly but got it from Epic Games give out. I've completed the story 2 days ago, it was very surprising to see that the game has such a short main story. Anyway there are still various quests which are fun and they are helping me to kill time during the quarantine at my uncle's property in Cyprus. You can add me on Epic Games if you'd like to.

Leave a comment:

• Naktl
    commented on 's reply

• Naktl
    commented on 's reply
    I am old. I had a serious EQ addiction when it first came out. Took a personal crisis for me to really stop. I recent years I have played a bit of Elder Scrolls Online, but didn’t get sucked in. I play occasional FPS games and things like Day Z from time to time. Mostly though I have switched all my gaming, and all my anything online, to mobile...
Working...
X