Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which screen recorder is best for Windows 11?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which screen recorder is best for Windows 11?

After reading many posts and watching a few of the video grabs, I have come to the conclusion that I need to be recording and rewatching my runs to get improvements and maybe one day show what a little old lady from the desert can do with a modern hack and slash. Given that I have watched the birth of computers and the internet, when I was a whippersnapper, you played hack and slash with long slim branches of trees (formerly known as switches) as you fought imaginary enemy. This is much easier on the muscles and the breathing, as I no longer have to jump physically over a log on the ground when avoiding the attacking demons in my mind, LOL.

But I digress, I have very little tech knowledge, and am looking for a recorder to allow me to share my recordings as well as rewatch. Any feedback would be appreciated.
    ZOCU NIWI SULA 0935

Just trying to get my daily CRIT fix...

Ah yes, the old tree branch sword, and if you were exceptionally lucky a tree root whip! As far as your screen recording question, have you tried the in-built screen recorder from the x-box gamebar which Microsoft has forced into Windows 11 - I believe hitting Windows + G will open it and then you'll have various options for recording appear on the (hopefully now open) Gamebar. I 'm on Windows 10 with my potato pc, but use Radeon Relive software for recording since I have a Radeon graphics card installed.

Comment

Working...
    X