What have yall played?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What have yall played?

Just kinda wanted to know what online games yall have played in the past. At least the PC games.
    1, Diablo 2 and 3
    2,Guild wars 1 and 2
    3, Aion
    4, FFxIV
    I wish they would release D2 for the phone I'd play it another 10 years.

Have played LOL before

Comment

Not everything (in fact I have not logged a second in World of Warcraft), but I have an extensive "real-world" pedigree in Online Gaming.

I haven't "worked up" a CV, but my most-noticeable "achievement" is being in the first batch (all ten of us!) in .5 Alpha of the little known game EverQuest.

In other kind words, "Get Off My Lawn!"

=P

Comment

I used to play what I now consider to be "Zork Online," but other folks call "email." I'm just too scared of being eaten by a grue to participate much these days.

Boy, howdy. Diablo (One) could certainly have changed my lifepath. I think I got it as a tagteam for Elder Scrolls (also One), but the pimplejockey selling it to me at the mall told me about the dropdupe. What a Company Fail.

Lessons largely unlearned within the industry.
        Last edited by Bryan James; 05-23-2024, 10:17 PM.

Comment

Oh man what was that game set in London that was kinda scary?

Comment

Oooooh HELLGATE ! That game is amazing lol.

Comment

I’ve played a lot of the games you mentioned, especially Diablo 2 and FFxIV—those are classic favorites! I totally get what you mean about wanting D2 on mobile; it’d be awesome to have that on the go. Recently, I’ve been exploring some interesting apps that pay you to play video games. It’s pretty cool to see games that pay real money to cash app popping up. It’s not quite the same as the classics, but it’s a fun way to mix up your gaming routine and maybe earn a little on the side. What games have you been into lately, or are there any new releases you’re excited about?
              Last edited by Sadig; 08-07-2024, 10:30 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X