Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Daily quests... Need Info pls!

Hii all!

I was looking around and aint found the answer...

I have act one and 2 fully made (all maps cleared whit 5 stars) even soo i only have one daily quest in jewerly npc... How can i unlock more dailies in others nps?

Btw: i have a lvl 70 mage and a 70 BH and a free slot for warrior that i've created in AnB the others 2 slot are still closed

I've noticed I usually get one daily quest in the 2nd world, 1 in the 3rd, and 2 in the 4th, with a 5th being independent of any specific chapter (such as killing 10 elites). But I think you have to clear all 4 worlds (through Ch. 55) and have a L70 character for the 5 quests to unlock for 100 gems daily. Someone can correct me if that's not quite right.

Comment

Originally posted by Ender1970 View Post
      I've noticed I usually get one daily quest in the 2nd world, 1 in the 3rd, and 2 in the 4th, with a 5th being independent of any specific chapter (such as killing 10 elites). But I think you have to clear all 4 worlds (through Ch. 55) and have a L70 character for the 5 quests to unlock for 100 gems daily. Someone can correct me if that's not quite right.
      That might be hard to me... My cellphone only have 1GB ram soo always i try to go at last map to "slay kara" the game close...

Thank you for your time, i will see what i can do to unlock all 5 quests!

Comment

To begin receiving Dailies, the hero must be at least be level 30 and Act II must be unlocked. To receive five Dailies each day, the hero have to run the full story once, including killing Kara on map 55, and then do (preferably on Normal difficulty) the side-quests that will be progressively be unlocked. You may stop when “Proving Grounds” is offered by Alarion, but if you want full variety in the Dailies, go up to map 53 and do “Breaking the Resistence”.
        Mobile Only (iPhone 5 / iPad Air 1st gen / iPad Pro 11" 2nd gen)
        Eternium Files

Comment

• Ender1970
          Ender1970 commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks, I had forgotten about the side quests that come after completing the run through Kara/Ch. 55.
      Working...
      X