Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moving Around on mobile

Hi all,

I am grinding out the game and struggling with movement in Trails. I am a holding down my finger on the iPad and drawing where I want to go. If I just tap where I want to go, I typically end up hitting a mob and standing still while I cast my frost bolt on them and then die to the other mobs hitting me. So holding my finger down helps me kite the mobs. However, as soon as I lift my finger to cast frost or fire nova, my char runs straight into the mobs like a suicidal idiot

Is there a setting I am missing to have the char stand still once he stops moving? How can I avoid having my char run all the way to the back of mob train once I try to cast?

Check your settings for resume auto-attack after moving and start auto-attack after casting.

Comment

Thanks. This helps. I turned them both off and now no longer run back into the fray

Comment

..for mage some players find it easier, putting the lightning bolt on two finger tap. This keeps the one finger tap free for moving and frostbolting the boss if necessary and an accidental tap on a foe when wanting to move will trigger frostbolt and not lightning, which is often way less disasterous in consequences.
        Try different options to find what suits your style best.
        Also for some bosses it is nice to put the auto attacks back on, which you can do (toggling on or off) any given time, whether maps or Trials...
        Backyard FireLily (gloriosa superba)
        [ BrokenGarm , LenniGold , LenniXP ]

Comment

Working...
        X