Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trying to craft a high level normal Legendary bracer - puzzling (ANB/Mage/mobile)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trying to craft a high level normal Legendary bracer - puzzling (ANB/Mage/mobile)

Hi,

during the current ANB Silver I decided to try something (for me) new:
    once my Mage had reached HL70, for XP farming I wanted to craft a Normal Bracer (Legendary) for the lower Trials, and only craft a BoM once I had collected a sufficient number of materials (IIRC, at one of the recent ANBs I had to craft 16 BoMs before I got one with DfA).

Absentminded as I sometimes am, I only remembered this intention once I had crafted more than a dozen BoMs till I got the first DfA - a level 72.

So, how about comparing a 72 BoM with a high level normal Bracer?

I selected the four properties I wanted, crafted... and received Bracers 71/73/71/71/71/71!
    Are normal Legendary Bracers not part of the pyramid (1*77, 2*76, 4*75, ..., 1*71)?
    Bug or feature?
    Last edited by Medamanaman; 01-22-2023, 09:02 PM.

Not weird at all. Only set or unique, legendary, level 70+ are submitted to the GFEM.
    Mobile Only (iPhone 5 / iPad Air 1st gen / iPad Pro 11" 2nd gen)
    Eternium Files

Comment

Thanks - it seems then that quite by chance I've never tried to craft any Legendary equipment that was neither Unique nor in a Set in the 26 months I gave been playing Eternium.

Comment

Working...
      X