Trial Bosses Listing...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trial Bosses Listing...

Early on, up to TL10, the trials must be run in order before jumping by trial finish speed. I get that. I think they run Magroth, Broken, Elban, Garm, Kara.. (the order they appear in act I-IV).

Do they then repeat that order? So Magroth is always n1&n6, Elban n3&n8, Kara x5...

Have I got that order right?

yes, and for experience farming most people run 105, always a snow map with kara. Max experience is capped a couple of levels below that but until you reach much higher levels kara is considered easiest.

Comment

Skipping trials does not begin until you are level 70 BEFORE killing the trial level boss.

One trick if you are just short of level 70 when the boss appears is to run around and kill some of the remaining mobs before killing the boss so that you can activate the trial level skipping without having to run another full trial just one trial up.

Comment

Be aware that you do not need to go up to ten. Many players like to play trial 7 two or three times to get to lvl. 70. Saves wasting time running away from Elban....
        Backyard FireLily (gloriosa superba)
        [ BrokenGarm , LenniGold , LenniXP ]

Comment

• RavenSirius
          RavenSirius commented
          Editing a comment
          That's the hardest thing: running away from that POS!

• martosss
          martosss commented
          Editing a comment
          Poor Elban .. he just wanted a hug!
      Working...
      X