Is it true about CT:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it true about CT:

I read in a post that CT on items raise level over time. So L71 CT maxes specials and will become L77 eventually?

Is that right?

I would love to know which post you read in order to check it.

Celestial Transforms (CTs) do not raise the level of an item. CTs do raise the stats of an item to near maximum and add an additional stat of Vitality even if there is already a Vitality stat. CTs also permanently bind the items to just one hero, the only exception is when they are used during ANBs.

CTs do not increase the value of special effects like the Ability Rate boost or chance of a boost on the Integralas Mantle or the damage bonus of the Bracer of Mastery.

CTs are great. They do have their limits.

Edit: Far better to ask about how CTs work before jumping in and using one when you are not sure what it will do. Good question. I really would like to know which post it was.
    Last edited by Tin Man; 03-10-2023, 01:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tin Man View Post
      CTs are great. They do have their limits.
      When I got my first CT I lost 20lbs, got laid, and found God
      DUCI HEXA YIWA 0721

Comment

By the way. Reforging CTd items is perfectly fine (at least back home on mobile, never tried it during ANB): initially after reforge you may get a relatively low stat value for the newly chosen stat - however it will come back to near-max. value when switching to a different hero and back again (maybe also simply closing that hero for a little while will also do the trick...sorry too lazy to test this right now). So if you do want to change a stat on a CTd item, do nit hesitate ! (would need confirmation for non mobile, but suspect it to be the same)
        Backyard FireLily (gloriosa superba)
        [ BrokenGarm , LenniGold , LenniXP ]

Comment

Working...
        X