Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ELR Mage/mobile: frame rate and toon performance?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ELR Mage/mobile: frame rate and toon performance?

Hi,

THREE things changed during the current ANB, so I'm not quite sure which is responsible for my Mage's disastrous performance, though I have a prime suspect:

-For the first time in years I equipped my mage with a Crit build rather than a Lily build (basically copying the settings of a top Mage in the current season.)

-yesterday my Galaxy S9 "died" on me, so I unearthed its predecessor and installed Eternium on it.... frame rates are somewhere in the region of 15 to 20.

-I tried the Frost Beam / Vortex sequence.

In ANB I usually end up around TL135; today I just gave up the attempt to survive TL126 after several tries, which all saw my Mage "die" so often and in such quick succession it made me dizzy.

Does the frame rate (on my S9 usually between 30 and 60) influence the actual toon performance, rather than simply making everything a bit laggy?

Kind Regards, Jochen

I won't candy coat it.

If you top out around TL 135 with a Fire Lily beam mage and switched to critical build just by copying the stats for the top players? Yeah, you died fast because critical build is far less tankier than Fire Lily. How did you copy the stats? Just looked at the gear stats or factored in everything like enchantments and medals?

That your survival was the issue points me toward you not adjusting to critical build from Fire Lily.

However, yes, the damage and other things for some abilities is FPS dependent which is why I had to switch of from using my mobile phone to have any chance at all to compete with the iOS devices. I wanna say that Frost Beam damage is dependent upon FPS.

Also, the Haste bands are device dependent and I want to say a part of that dependency is the FPS.

Comment

• Medamanaman
      Medamanaman commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks; I think (supposing I can't unbrick my S9) I'll fiddle a bit wit the Apo Settings, and in the coming ANB Silver will revert to a Lily Build... and see what happens.
Working...
X