In-game help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In-game help

Hi, can anyone help me please I stopped at lvl 86 of the trial and I won't be able to do it any longer what needs to be improved in the ss inventory I will put/ and I have such a request would someone give me a description of what equipment to do for Farmowanie Gold and exp (is it the Arkanist's eq? ) if so, I will ask for bonuses that I have to create thank you in advance
    ​​

You are able to post screenshots now that your first post has been approved.

Provide your hero's name and current ranking and we will be able to take a look at your gear.

Farming gold with a mage means using at least the Grand Magister's Command (GMC) set weapons for the Shatter damage.

Farming experience with a mage means either the Elemental Lord's Regalia (ELR) or Arcanist Vestments. There are mage guides posted in the Mages' Quarters.

I suspect that you also have a relatively low Champion Level (CL).

The more information that you give us means the more help that we may give you.

Comment

Please is my id
      Click image for larger version  Name:	dataurl041370.png Views:	0 Size:	359 Bytes ID:	218648QIPO JECA VATA 2340

If I could ask, someone would tell me what bonuses and what specific items I should do on Gold Farm, I would be very grateful
      Click image for larger version  Name:	dataurl110138.png Views:	0 Size:	359 Bytes ID:	218649​​
      Attached Files

Comment

As said, mages require the GMC weapon set and a Regalia Robe helps though is not strictly necessary.

Put Extra Gold (EG) on all your pieces. You want your pants and boots to also have Movement Speed. Nothing else is necessary other than the stats to survive the run through Story Level (SL) 4-43 to do a single Shatter attack at the end.

Farming gold is all about having a high total EG and completing the story level fast. Fast for SL 4-43 with a mage means each run taking around 20s or less per run. Shatter kills everything on the level but you only open the three chests at the end of the level and then only wait 3-5s for the stuff to fly to you before exiting the level even though more gold is still flying to you. That vast majority of the gold arrives to you in that first 3-5s.

Farming gold is all about speed and the quantity of level runs that you make.

UPDATE: Hunters are better for farming gold for a couple of reasons.
        1. They can farm gold very well running with just Normal gear.
        2. They can run 4-43 even faster.

Mages get close to hunters and also get more materials because they kill most everything on the level but hunters are still faster.
        Last edited by Tin Man; 07-01-2023, 07:59 PM.

Comment

I play as a warrior, some skills have a damage type, physical, fire magic and others, but no matter how hard I tried to pump up these characteristics, they have practically no effect on the damage, why is this happening? Basically, only strength, damage and crit rating and the pace of battle are affected, what are the rest for?

Comment

• Nhat
            Nhat commented
            Editing a comment
            Try testing in Training Grounds, and remember that you can only boost those with Trinkets, Belts & Bracers.

I just did a test with Cleave (Physical) - no weapon, Fire Lily (so no crits)
            - +23.0% Physical => 548 damage per cast
            - +68.9% Physical => 786 damage per cast
            - +91.2% Physical => 877 damage per cast
        Working...
        X