Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Osmosis vs Slayer helm enchant for Fury Warrior?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Osmosis vs Slayer helm enchant for Fury Warrior?

I'm curious what your thoughts are about which helm enchantment is best for a warrior. Mainly I'm curious about a 6Fury warrior, but info about any build would be helpful.
    I know Juggernaut is the best push warrior, but I'm still using a full Fury build, so I'm most curious about that build. There doesn't seem to be a solid consensus on the leaderboards and I'd like to know peoples thinking as to why one is better than the other.
    Thanks!
    Last edited by sciencebzzt; 07-09-2023, 04:26 AM.

From what I've seen, Slayer is better above TL120 or even more like 130.
    Osmosis only works enough if you're doing high damage.
    The lesser Rage enchantment works fine for lower levels.

Happy Hunting !

Comment

Originally posted by Wisp View Post
      From what I've seen, Slayer is better above TL120 or even more like 130.
      Osmosis only works enough if you're doing high damage.
      The lesser Rage enchantment works fine for lower levels.

Happy Hunting !
      Thanks very much! I'm at 115 trying to push up to at least 130. I'm currently spending all my materials on crafting the highest possible gear I can and enchanting everything. Any recommendations for someone like me who is right at the cusp of 120/130?
      Last edited by sciencebzzt; 07-09-2023, 12:14 PM.

Comment

If you're intending to push with Fury, then Osmosis is far better. For the XP grind, Slayer on Helm. Fury will top out about TL155......ish.

Comment

Originally posted by Swamp Donkey View Post
          If you're intending to push with Fury, then Osmosis is far better. For the XP grind, Slayer on Helm. Fury will top out about TL155......ish.
          Thanks. Can you help me understand why Osmosis is better than Slayer for 130/140 push? I'm just trying to understand the mechanics of each enchantment and why they work better for this or that.
          Thanks again!

Comment

• Swamp Donkey
            Swamp Donkey commented
            Editing a comment
            So Osmosis will help when you get to the boss as it increases your damage the longer you attack. So ideally you want to spawn the boss with plenty of time to rack up as much Osmosis stacks to allow you to take advantage of the extra damage.

If you move over to Juggernaut then you don't need Osmosis due to the boss being a relatively quick fight.
        Working...
        X