Status bar in Trial Levels question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Status bar in Trial Levels question

When doing trails I see that the status bar sometimes has a dark red progression as well as the green. I assume this some kind of debuff as it seems to take longer to clear. It seems to happen if you die in the level or if you don't start immediately it starts marking red. If you escape out of the level and go back in you seem to start with however much red you escape with.
    My question is, how do you clear this so you can restart the level with no penalty? Do you have to clear the level and kill the boss even though it is going to take way more time than you have to do it? Or is there another way to do it without starting with the status bar partially filled with red?
    (Currently trying to advance a level and not doing so well and starting with the status bar partially filled with red is not helping.)
    Thanks in advance for any info.

The status bar represents the 200 Trial points you need to summon the boss. Trial points are awarded for killing enemies. The green filling shows how many Trial points you earned so far.
    Now to win the Trial you must summon and kill the boss in ten minutes or less, so at least gain 200 Trial points in ten minutes. The background of the status bar is filled with red at a pace of 20 points per minute. If you see the red background it’s because you are too slow. If you are fast enough, you can still see that the left of the green fill is somber, because of the red background. Your advance is in clearer green, on the right of the filling.

So there is no penalty here, and it’s not because of the red filling that the trial takes longer to clear, it’s because you clear it slowly that you can see the red background.
    Mobile Only (iPhone 5 / iPad Air 1st gen / iPad Pro 11" 2nd gen)
    Eternium Files

Comment

I see. So the background red is simply a timer. Thank you LodWig!

Comment

Working...
      X