Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ANB related question

Hello !

I'm not sure if this is the correct place to post this or if this should go under ANB. I'm new to the game and as there's currently one right now, I decided to delve into the ANB event.
    I've read all the guides I could find and while I'm reasonably sure of the answer, there's some parts related to the end of the event that I'm not totally clear about.

I'm thinking of keeping the character created during the event. This leads to questioning whether, by keeping it, the EXP and items earned with that character will still be sent to the main character.
    In that case, would the ANB event char still have the already-obtained level? And would it be devoid of any resource/permanent item since they should be sent to the main char? Or will it keep something, and if so, what will it keep? I'm planning, if I manage to get the second, to do 2 celestial transforms, what will happen to them if I keep the character?

My last question is something is, will celestial transforms be transfered to the main char regardless if they are fused with an item or not? So could I just not craft an item and have the 2 transforms sent to my main to use at my leisure?

Thanks in advance !

Yes they all will be sent to the main account at the end of the event, exept the "non-champion" xp

Comment

Important to remember that everything equipped on your toon will be lost if you delete that ANB toon. As a safe rule: everything you want to keep - put it into stash. So those precious CTs go into stash and it really does not matter whether you have used them on an item or not, because they will arrive seperated from your item (which keeps the boosted stats though and only loses the additional vitality stat) and you will be free to use it back home on whatever item you want....

P.S. if CTing an item, do not forget to socket BEFORE cting, because socketing cost will increase tremendously afterwards , but then again don't despair if you do forget, happens to pretty much everyone in the long run

There are detailed descriptions in the guides and stickies exactly what happens and what transfers at ANB end.
      Backyard FireLily (gloriosa superba)
      [ BrokenGarm , LenniGold , LenniXP ]

Comment

Working...
      X