Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Champion levels and power building

Hi

​​​​​so I was just wondering-if power is the only attribute with no cap what is to stop someone from eventually being able to one hit everything and everyone? Especially in arena?

Thanks

Each level takes more experience to achieve. Talk to some of the top players: it takes trillions of exp to gain one level.

Comment

have fun once you reach CL 2000 ! or worse 2200 ! or actually 2300 if you thought 2200 was already pretty grindy... ..or maybe even....2500 from some of the top superdedicated players ....some bright sunny day
      Backyard FireLily (gloriosa superba)
      [ BrokenGarm , LenniGold , LenniXP ]

Comment

Well I meant in theory rather then what is or isn't practical. But if a certain level requires too many points to get than that works out the problem. After my last post I finally understand medals now. And I'm wondering if they have a cap since different players have different amounts of them. I noticed some of those medals increase exp rate. Then there are medals for increasing hp which is good as well. But I've read on other parts of the forum about attributes having a cap and that going beyond it causes diminishing returns. So I'm wondering how that works out when comes to medals.

Comment

Medals are often overestimated by new players. When it comes to season Leaderboard competitiveness - they have almost no impact or in other words medal will not help you get a better ranking in season Leaderboards.
          The only advantage they bring , apart from bragging rights and\or personal achievement, is during ANB, because they will allow to reach lvl 70 a little bit faster and gather that little bit extra amount of resources in the same time.
          There are more elaborate discussions on this in other threads, if interested, but my understanding is that even in ANB they can be considered to be more of a convenience rather than a secret weapon or in other words playstyle\planning\timing\anb-experience & to some limited extent gemspending are all more crucial to good results than medals are.

Sidenote: all accounts that started before the Leaderboard split (or league split : Master\veteran\contender) and were in Masterclass at the time can only get red medals with a top 25 and green medals with a top 50 ranking in Master class (no possibility to downstep leagues unless opening a new account).

Hope that clears it up a little, but there are more elborate discussions on this in Forum & Discord

As regards CL: again there is a differnce ANB\Season.
          In season: my very rough estimate is that CL2000 minimum is very helpful to have in Master SeasonLB if you like competing there or just achieve new personal bests.

In ANB everyone starts out with 0 CL. Top players can reach CL 2000 in all three (gold silver bronze) events and some even without needing extra gemspend to do so. Normal players or non-aliens will usually reach less. In general: as a new player in ANB - CLs are your best friend ! You need to learn to gather a certain minimum in certain amount of time and still have enough time left over for push. Acquiring CLs in an efficient way is crucial.
          As you become more advanced and hit personal walls , CLs become a little less important. For example: I had a personal roadblock with Elban at 148 for quite a few ANBs , no matter whether my CLs were 1800 or 2000 - other elements were more crucial in overcoming the hurdle.
          Backyard FireLily (gloriosa superba)
          [ BrokenGarm , LenniGold , LenniXP ]

Comment

Working...
          X