Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Survivability vrs Damage

Hi

I've read from other posts about finding that middle ground in developing your character between surviving and killing. Especially in reference to if players notice they're not dying but they're not killing anything in a timely manner. But then I see a common thing with a considerable amount of players on the leaderboards that the highest ranking ones could have almost everything poured into damage but almost nothing put into vitality or life on hit or some other way that shows how they could take and heal from a large amount of damage taken. I'm trying to understand how this could be effective? Only thing I could think of is farming mobs that are naturally to weak to be a threat.

Another thing. The defender weapon set that's supposed to reduce damage taken by 50% once hp hits below 50% is counted by a negative effect called exposed defences. Takes away the ability entirely but doesn't show a time limit and I can't find any info on what causes it. Both players and monsters can do it. Does anyone know anything about it?

Thanks
    ​​​​

To answer your first question, it’s very possible that the medals those players have accumulated makes up for the lack of vitality, armor, and LOH on the equipment.

Comment

Working...
    X