Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ANB] What do you mean with complete the event?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[ANB] What do you mean with complete the event?

I know this might sound like a weird question, it might be the in game translation, but what do you mean with completing the event? You have to finish the storyline in all of the 3 modes? You have to get to level 130 of trial? The both of them?

Also, must it be a speedrun? Thanks.

Once the event ends (Bronze ends Monday 2nd October at 1800 hrs BST I think, other timezones will vary) then the "End Event" button will appear only then. Big green button if I remember correctly.

You have until the end of the event to use the 12 hours of Bronze event time to play with your ANB toon/character.

Until the event ends, you could..

1) run trials and farm resources/xp galore

2) run story mode (note - opinions differ on how much of story you need to run. Personally, 12 hours equals more than enough time to run story mode in full once and still farm lots of resources/xp).

3) complete the highest level trial you can within 10 minutes

4) craft that missing level 77 item for your main character.

5) most importantly, have fun playing.

In terms of speed run, the experts will try and get to level 70 as soon as they can. This means they can hit higher trials earlier and maximise their resource/xp gathering. As I am not an expert, I normally aim to get to level 70 within the first 30 minutes of event time. Less stressful and easier on my fingertips too!

Comment

First time I did it I got a medal, I did rush to 70 that's all. I was 500 with my main and I didn't even know about fury set. Second time I got to 70 level trial 100 and got no medal. This time I got to trial level 110 and still I have 5 more hours. This is why I don't get how medals are assigned. How did I get the medal the first time but not the second time when I did much more?

Comment

• WarriorSeven
        WarriorSeven commented
        Editing a comment
        Medals are rewarded as you compete with other players for RANK on the respective Leaderboards. They are *not* based on your completion of Trial Levels, where other types of rewards are based on your individual progress.

For example, in this ANB Bronze 26 Event, medals will be rewarded to players who meet or exceed the RANKINGS below at the event end as follows:
        Top 1000 RANK or better -- 1 Medal of Fortitude: Armor (Dark Blue)
        Top 500 RANK or better -- 1 Medal of Tenacity: Vitality (Light Blue)
        Top 250 RANK or better -- 1 Medal of Fortitude: Armor (Dark Blue)
        Top 100 RANK or better -- 1 Medal of Tenacity: Vitality (Light Blue)
        Top 50 RANK or better -- 1 Medal of Knowledge: Experience + Extra Gold (Green)
        Top 10 RANK or better -- 1 Medal of Vigor: Haste + Life on Hit (Purple)
        These rewards/rankings will change for the Silver and Gold ANBs.

During the the SEASON event, which lasts around 40 or 41 days, medals are similarly rewarded based on RANK, again competing against others:
        Top 500 RANK or better -- 3 Medals of Tenacity: Vitality (Light Blue)
        Top 250 RANK or better -- 3 Medals of Vigor: Haste + Life on Hit (Purple)
        Top 100 RANK or better -- 3 Medals of Fortitude: Armor (Dark Blue)
        Top 50 RANK or better -- 3 Medals of Knowledge: Experience + Extra Gold (Green)
        Top 25 RANK or better -- 3 Medals of Glory: Power (Red)
        Top 10 RANK or better -- 3 Medals of Heroism: Critical Rating + Critical Damage (Bronze/Brown)
        These are the same SEASON event to SEASON event.

Additional information to support the above:

There are also 3 competing "Leagues" to be aware of, which do, in fact, depend on your best Trial Level to date:
        1) Contenders League, where all players competing and ALL their toons (ANB or Mains) are at Trial Level 79 or lower;
        2) Veterans League, where all players competing and ALL their toons (ANB or Mains) are at Trial Level 119 or lower, and finally,
        3) Masters League, where all players competing and ANY of their toons (ANB or Main) are at Trial Level 120 and above.

So, it appears, you may have first received your medal in while in the Contender League and RANKED. You could have remained in the Veterans League if you did not advance beyond Trial Level 119, a slightly more competitive group to establish a RANKING.

But once you pass Trial Level 119 with either your ANB or your Main toon, you'll advance to the Master's League, where most of the advanced and experience players are, and where it is the most challenging to RANK for a medal.
    Working...
    X