Am i missing something?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Am i missing something?

I recently got level 50 crafting mastery. My 1st anb with it. ¹ive crafted about 15 or 20 items and no lvl 77 yet . I read you only craft one in every 64 so how are people in top 10 of this current anb holding 3 lvl 77 items and the rest 76 lvl???

Aint no way they're drops

Comment

• WarriorSeven
      WarriorSeven commented
      Editing a comment
      Very likely they're not drops, most if not all from legit crafting.

Don't forget, other players can and DO spend real cash to buy various items to up their crafting capabilities (additional gems, boosters, materials, etc.). And if you have enough resources to guarantee 192 crafts, you can see how that player (who spends a bit more money than the rest of us) can easily pick up 3 L77 items, two (and ONLY two) of which can be celestialized.

And if you spend even MORE money and have the patience to slog through the crafting process (with Pythias as an aid during the entirety, of course), you can even get more L77 items.

So yes, it can be done.
      Last edited by WarriorSeven; 10-12-2023, 01:33 AM.

• Wulfric
      Wulfric commented
      Editing a comment
      If you have had a 71 in the first 15-20 crafts, then your 77 will be somewhere after craft 33. If you have not had a 71 then the 77 should be in the next 12-17 crafts. It can get even more complicated than that though.

For 3 77s, you might not need to do the full 192 crafts. Depending on the rng, you might get the 3rd 77 is the first 32 of the third bag of 64 crafts. Or you might get the dreaded 71 which means you will be doing 160 plus crafts. This is where Pythia really helps

Thank you both for your profound insight. Im glad to know its not some sort of cheat. Also, ive never heard of pytheas til now. After a quick google i see its an app that predicts crafts? Wow. I really need to get on Discord i suppose. So where can i find this app and how do i use it? And is there one that can predict BOMs as well?

Comment

• WarriorSeven
      WarriorSeven commented
      Editing a comment
      Updating, since our friend Tin Man noted the older Pythia links do not work (the links do change occasionally, since the tool owner stores the links using several free webhosting services that sometimes nitpick on usage):
      There are 3 active Pythia links:

http://pythia.42web.io​
      http://pythia.epizy.com​
      https://pythia1.000webhostapp.com​

Yes, it is absolutely worth your while to join Discord to learn about the tool as well as to learn about anything related to this game. LOTS of important info on Discord, well organized, and the chat-room structure enables you to ask questions and to get answers more quickly than this Forum, by way of the many, helpful veterans there. Here's the invitation link (free to join!):

Welcome to the official Eternium Discord Server! Join us to discuss our games and chat with your fellow gamers! | 7609 members

And I wouldn't give up your competitive style -- glad to have you aboard! The game is a slog. It take many months, if not years, to develop a hero that can compete for the top slots. Lots of gameplay practice is required, and you need to learn about all the tools and tricks of the trade developed over these years by our learned gamers (who unselfishly experiment and publish data and tools -- especially on Discord -- because they love doing it for the benefit for the rest of us). Focusing on a class you like/love to play and getting the BEST gear for your hero is a must to progress and compete.

Buying the 100 gems/day for 30 days is a great idea. Also consider spending a bit on the SEASON PASS, which also provide lots of extra gems, gold, and valuable resources to help build your hero(s) into a better lot. A third (one-time purchase) -- many, including me, say it's the BEST Eternium offers -- is to buy the extra STASH space chest, which can be used by all your heros, including any participating in an ANB.

Stick with it if you LOVE playing the game, like many of us. Good luck, Laflame !

P.S. -- There was once a tool called Antikythera that was a BOM predictor, but has since been abandoned by its creators after the game developers made some edits to the game code to close a few loopholes affecting BOM crafting. We were all VERY sorry to see this tool go since it took a long time to develop by several of our gurus, and because it made BOM crafting that much more interesting and useful. **Big sigh**
      Last edited by WarriorSeven; 10-13-2023, 07:56 PM.

I guess I'll never see my name at the top, which is kinda disheartening. I buy the 100 gems a day deal and the season pass regularly but i have to draw the line there. Although this game is dear to me, I work too hard and have too many financial responsibilities to spend on entertainment. Im not hating at all... I respect the "in it to win it" fervor. I finished 18th a couple anbs ago and was ecstatic. Im BH all the way and have been running fire lily builds, but on verge of making the CR,CD switch. CL in the mid 1400s and @ 15 medals. Just started playing 4 or 5 months ago.

Comment

• LodWig
      LodWig commented
      Editing a comment
      Do not be discouraged by what WarriorSeven says, you will see your name at the top, you just need patience and training, also to seek advice from the many good players that are ready to help in the Discord server.

There is absolutely no need to spend a penny to be on top. This game is utterly f2p.

I have started a new account less than six months ago, spent less than 18€ (Stormgun, second stash, season pass) and finished #16 last season.​

I agree with WarriorSeven that the best buy is the secondary stash. Season Passes are great also, and a good way to have the devs earn money.

Also about the many crafts, there is no need to spend money to be able to do 150+ crafts during an ANB. I do that regularly, with a Hunter (no dual-classing), and I am not a particularly fast farmer.
    Mobile Only (iPhone 5 / iPad Air 1st gen / iPad Pro 11" 2nd gen)
    Eternium Files

Comment

• WarriorSeven
      WarriorSeven commented
      Editing a comment
      And your response is nonsense, LOL.

• LodWig
      LodWig commented
      Editing a comment
      How so?

• Swamp Donkey
      Swamp Donkey commented
      Editing a comment
      WarriorSeven, I could do a complete set of 77's in an AnB without spending a penny. However to do that, I have had to save up a small mountain of gems. That said, it's more than doable to reach top 10 with only two 77's. Same with top 5, you just need to be extra skilled to achieve that.

Warrior... My comment, " i guess ill never see my name at top" got posted following your incredibly helpful info. I wrote that before i saw yours!! You mean to tell me i can use geat from my main in an anb wvent thru the extra stash??? Wow... Im stunned. Thank you so much and i appreciate all you said.

Comment

The unfortunate placement of my post made me seem like an idiot

Comment

• Swamp Donkey
        Swamp Donkey commented
        Editing a comment
        I don't think it did or does.

• WarriorSeven
        WarriorSeven commented
        Editing a comment
        Not at all. We're here to help new players (believe it or not, LOL).

Okay... Just bought the stash... I see now both can use it but not SHARE it.

Comment

• WarriorSeven
        WarriorSeven commented
        Editing a comment
        You do share the stash space, but not the items during ANB (this restriction disappears after the ANB event is over). With all the space available during an ANB event from the extra stash space, the benefit is you won't have to buy any more space in the main chest ... simply use the extra stash chest for most if not all of your storage during the event.

P.S. And the one-time purchase means the extra stash space is also available for all future ANBs!
        Last edited by WarriorSeven; 10-14-2023, 03:28 PM.

Also thank you LodWig for your encouraging remarks

Comment

Just finished this silver event. Got to TL 129 and CL 1595. Crafted my 1st lvl 77 item... Torch and also came out with a lvl 76 Firebug so im pretty psyched. I made alot of stupid mistakes that cost me time, gems , gold and MATS, but i learned from it. I was cruising thru trials and had alot more left in me but pushed too late and ran out of time. I spent too much time farming gold. I noticed alot of top bh's put extra gold on their main gear so i might try that in next anb. 8 ran fire lily but crafted a set of cd, cr gear with ToS but died way too much. My current problem is figuring out when to make the switch. I know fire lily dies out and top 100 in season are all cd, cr, ToS... Should i stick with lily til @ TL 140 or so? Or go ahead and transition?

Comment

Working...
        X