This topic has been answered.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seasons Rank?

For each of the Season events, there is a small emblem that appears on the side menu, and it currently has a rank number 11 posted. I have completed every task in the season event, including reaching level 20 and fulfilling all the bonus XP objectives, but the emblem is still only at 11. How do I make that number progress to 1? Is there some secret task or objective I'm missing? I've attached an image of the emblem I'm referring to. Thanks for any help!

Click image for larger version

Name:	emblem.png
Views:	332
Size:	26.3 KB
ID:	220232
  • Answer selected by Travis | Support Mgr. at 10-23-2023, 03:48 PM.

These eleven are the “Finish the event in top X” milestones. They’ll be fulfilled when the Season ends.

Comment

These eleven are the “Finish the event in top X” milestones. They’ll be fulfilled when the Season ends.
      Mobile Only (iPhone 5 / iPad Air 1st gen / iPad Pro 11" 2nd gen)
      Eternium Files

Comment

I need help understanding something else. Looking at the current leaderboards, I see characters in the top 100 with a damage level of around one million completing Trial Level 162, while my character has a damage level over three million and I can't beat Trials over level 117. How is that possible? Click image for larger version  Name:	Eternium 2_8_2024 6_31_17 PM.png Views:	0 Size:	195.5 KB ID:	221450 Click image for larger version  Name:	Eternium 2_8_2024 6_31_22 PM.png Views:	0 Size:	187.9 KB ID:	221451

Comment

You can't compare two entirely different builds, different weapons, full ct, is armor the same set?
          Last edited by papa jim; 02-09-2024, 07:34 PM.

Comment

Centurion Anas build looks like full 6 piece Defender (6D) set plus liberator shield. Fully ct'd as well hence the 13 million odd health. This is the current meta.

Whereas Kevin build looks like a 6 fury build (could be wrong) with only 4 ct items.

So direct comparison is meaningless as we are looking at two different things.

Note. If 6 fury then it needs charge/leap/whirlwind and not devastate. Crit build 6 fury is normally paired with Talisman of Storms and Charm of Qol trinkets too. Not much call for wind spirit trinket at high trial levels either (lacks enough oomph to kill at higher Trial levels)

Also, 6 fury can't go as high as the current 6D or 6 piece juggernaut (6J) sets. Which is a shame as I think more variety in meta is better.

Also CL 2137 vs CL 1910. Big gap there too. Might not seem like it but once you are above CL 2000 then adding CLs takes more and more xp. There is a graph somwhere which shows this.

6 Fury is a good set for building up experience and materials, you just need to grind away running levels which you can complete in around 90 secs

ANBs are a must as xp and materials are easier to accumulate in them. Plus you get to bring back CT'd L77 items which helps build your season gear. Over time, you will find yourself ranking higher and higher.

If you haven't already done so, I would strongly recommend joining the Eternium discord channel and seeking advice in the Warriors channel.

Finally, you have come this far so do not give up now. With more time and experience you will get to the higher Trial levels. I know because I've only just managed to start to get there myself!

Comment

Working...
            X