Xp bar broke... just going nuts.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Xp bar broke... just going nuts.

I recently returned after a few years away. I am playing the ranged gunner... got to level 70. And i exited a trial and the xp bar jist went yellow and keeps going from 0% to 100% over and over and over. My level don't increase... and i am not sure if i am even accrueing xp anymore. And i keep waiting for it to stop. I exoted the gqme and came back in. It just keeps listing a higher number ànd zipping to 100% it's in the hundreds of millions of xp now. I have no idea what level that should be. But clearly something got broke.

Sorry for the new thread. I can't edit the last post or append another post to it.

I completely closed the game and came back in to the character. And the xp bar stabilized. It's listed goal is like 3 million or so xp. I ran several instanced and it rolled over into what should be a new level. bit i never actually leveled up. At this point it's a dead character unless someone can fix it.

Comment

Actually, there's nothing wrong with your XP bar (or your character, for that matter). Once you've reached level 70, all the experience you're gaining from there will fill champion levels up. If you've gained several champion levels at once because you made enough experience points, then your bar fills up as many times as the levels you've gained (weird, but you'll get used to it).

Exiting the game at this stage just ended up the animation that worried you, but again, nothing wrong going on here. You can (and should) assign champion levels to improve the stats of your character: you will find the button (probably blinking) right below your name on the character sheet.

Oh, I forgot: Each new champion level requires about 1% more XP points than the previous one. You will eat your first levels like cookies, but things will slow down quite a bit from level 1800 onward. Good luck!
      Last edited by Mxtof; 12-04-2023, 01:55 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X