Best TL for experience farming?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best TL for experience farming?

When I started playing I read somewhere that experience gain maxxed out at TL 105. Is this accurate amd if not what is the best TL to farm experience? (I try to do a 200% booster every day but it is a slow grind to gain a level now at CL 2200)
    Thanks in advance.

Actually, the XP is maxed out at TL 103, but players choose TL 105 because it's always a snow map (and most importantly never a cave), and Kara is comparatively easier at this stage. IMO the best level to farm XP regardless of the gear/CLs is the one you can constantly clear out under a minute. If it happens to be TL 105 for you, then you have it. That should largely fit your benchmark with 2200 CL and a decent gear.

Comment

• Suiyoubinoko
      Suiyoubinoko commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you. I do 105 because as you say Kara is pretty easy. Down to about 2 min a run but getting better,

• Mxtof
      Mxtof commented
      Editing a comment
      That's the spirit. Now if you're buying boosters outside ANBs, you'd get 15% more out of it by using them during War Supplies. It's worth stacking them a bit until then. Remember what matters is the XP per hour, not the XP per trial. Good luck!
      Last edited by Mxtof; 02-25-2024, 06:11 PM.
Working...
X