ANB question.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ANB question.

Ok friends, thank you for earlier advice, now on ANB events, is everything I craft going to be ephemeral unless I make it to level 100 with my character to get a celestial? I just hit level one hundred with my main bounty hunter, and all my gear was legendary level 73. Any guidance would be appreciated. I'm getting there, but slwly. Farming level 90 or so.

All ANB crafting ( with the exception of jewelry and enchantments) is ephemeral, and unless ct will be lost when you end event, best to sell when you finish playing.
    Last edited by papa jim; 03-02-2024, 01:10 PM.

Comment

Celestial Transform is the only way to turn an ephemeral craft into permanent (with the exception of jewelry crafted through boxes). You can distinguish ephemeral items at first glance by looking at the green outline surrounding it. If you don't have any valuable craft yet, you can use it on a drop (preferably with a high level) to re-roll the stats near max value. Either way, you'll get the CT back at the end of the event, along with the item having all its stats except the Vitality one.

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

Working...
        X