Question on beating level 120 in trials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question on beating level 120 in trials

I've made it to 119 with my bh using 4 havoc and 2 demolition armor. It seems that 120 is another difficulty level higher. Any guidance suggestions to improve my stats will be appreciated. I'm around 10% in campaign. Thank you.

I'll be honest with you. In order to get my gear straight I've been going in the class specific posts and watching what the top 20 are wearing in the rankings. Don't just wear the same gear though. Look at what stats they are putting in their gear along with jewels. I have yet to really play a BN yet but I can imagine there's loads of kiting involved. Try practicing tl2-5 and get their rotation on lock so you don't get killed and give them that 10% back.

Comment

Thank you mate! Much appreciated!!

Comment

Many will say that Trial Level (TL) 120 is easier than TL 119 because it is Kara rather than Garm.

I am curious. How long did it take you to clear TL 119? What is your current Champion Level (CL)?

Comment

• Mortonvh
          Mortonvh commented
          Editing a comment
          Hi and thanks, well, I've been playing for long enuf to go thru 4 ANB events and now have 4 celestials. Champion level is 1414, and I'm at 10% in my group. Running with 4 havoc and 2 demolition. Craft level is 46, and my item level I ( I think) 72.3. Torch and firebug are 73 and 74 level respectively, and the usual talismans are both 73. I have been examining the builds of the top players, and have a long way to go. I am loving this game and am no stranger to grinding. Started with the old Avalon hill games in the late 60 s and my first computer that had an actual hard memory of a huge 40. MEG in the early 80s.
          Did a lot of war games on computer, then went over to hellgate London in 2007. Played that till the Korean owners closed it, but it's back on steam now. Sure wish this good company would acquire it. In any event, us old sea captains tend to babble a lot. Thank you and everyone else that took the time to respond.
          Cheers, captain jeff
          Last edited by Mortonvh; 05-22-2024, 08:57 PM.

Beating TL 120 at any time in the game will bump you from veterans league to Masters, and it's a lot more competitive and certainly more difficult if you haven't unlocked things like crafting mastery level 50, or any legendary recipes for your toon(s). But, yes Kara is an easier boss

Comment

• Quazihoto
          Quazihoto commented
          Editing a comment
          Oh no!! I think I've messed up then.

No biggie, but it's gonna be harder to get medals, at least early on. As proven by others, and much more experienced players... Medals do not make a huge difference in the play of the game, except having a few under your belt helps in the early stages of ANBs. Experience and practice are the keys to any game. You could completely start over, tho...

Comment

I made it up to 124, but garm is killing me. Any guidance for bounty hunter vs farm at upper levels?

Comment

Working...
          X