Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nhat
    replied
    If you're using Battle Rage (+1000 Haste at level 10) - then you can afford to lower Haste a bit and boost your other stats. Having the base value too high means you'll loose the benefit of the boost, due to diminishing return of the Haste to Attack Speed calculation...

Previous suggestions have been around 5-6 base AS should be enough, and since companions no longer die in trials, you don't have to worry about loosing the boosts from the archers, if you're using them.

Leave a comment:

• ShotDead
    replied
    Mobiles, specially Android, are known not being able to process high AS in this game. Also you are kinda losing on other stats, important stats, by putting everything in Haste.

Leave a comment:

• Xeros
    replied
    Originally posted by ShotDead View Post
    Not a warrior expert but a few things I noticed:
    Warlord doesn't need LoH. Shockwave does the trick.
    Too much haste if playing on mobile
    Low CD, AR & MS

Even your defender is pretty low on CD.

Also SW and DW don't work in same way. SW usually has pretty low damage stat as most of its damage comes from shield
    Yeah, I'm working on replacing gear. Crafting is expensive and my luck with RNG is trash. I eventually want to get pretty uniform stats instead of settling for pieces that are an upgrade but have a useless add. Part of the haste was having 3 archers because I swapped gear for screen shots but was mid gold farming.

Curious though, what does platform have to do with haste? Back before I took an extended break haste was king.

Leave a comment:

• ShotDead
    replied
    Not a warrior expert but a few things I noticed:
    Warlord doesn't need LoH. Shockwave does the trick.
    Too much haste if playing on mobile
    Low CD, AR & MS

Even your defender is pretty low on CD.

Also SW and DW don't work in same way. SW usually has pretty low damage stat as most of its damage comes from shield

Leave a comment:

• Xeros
    started a topic Warlord push build

Warlord push build

So I posted a few days ago about warrior builds. The problem was my old build from 2017 was pretty obsolete. I was given information on a WW Defender build which has been working great so far for farming but I've only been able to push TL115 @ 7:52. CL 1128 and my gear isn't godlike. I can clear TL100 in right at 2 minutes though, about 1:20-1:35 to clear mobs and spawn Kara and roughly another 30 seconds to kill her. I tried to emulate the Warlord bleed build from the leaderboards but while I don't die, I can't seem clear the trial anywhere near quick enough. 838k damage and it takes me much longer to collect and kill trash mobs in the same trial than with the defender build which is 409k damage.

Is this an issue of me not knowing how to play the build, or are my offensive values simply insufficient for it?

Edits: fixed mobile assuming I wanted to say different words than I typed.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20190914-173859_Eternium.jpg Views:	0 Size:	110.8 KB ID:	150184Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20190914-174545_Eternium.jpg Views:	0 Size:	109.5 KB ID:	150185Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20190914-174606_Eternium.jpg Views:	0 Size:	118.8 KB ID:	150186
Working...
X