Defender Warrior -- Girdle of Heroism Analysis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Defender Warrior -- Girdle of Heroism Analysis

I decided to spend my glory points on the Girdle of Heroism since most of my dps comes from Deadly Throw and I figure most people would go with the Talisman of Storms so there would be info about it's effectiveness. I only play on mobile (iPad mini gen 3) and play warrior w/ full defender set (~CL1100: Sword and Board, Duelist, Tough as Nails).

Girdle of Heroism has the effect Damage inflicted by Deadly Throw is increased by 30%.

I ran TL 105 a few times w/ each belt and picked out a median run for comparison w/ a normal level 72 Belt w/ similar stats.

You can see from the pictures but the net result was about a 20% increase in DPS:

Time to complete
    With GOH: 244 seconds
    Normal Belt: 318 seconds

DPS:
    With GOH: 5338M
    Normal Belt: 4350M

DPS increase 18.5%
    Click image for larger version

Name:	0E521994-DC9C-4DCC-AB9B-F65B7DE75ED1.png
Views:	1033
Size:	265.4 KB
ID:	175775

Attached Files
    Last edited by mrningstar; 07-08-2020, 11:14 PM.

Thanks for testing, those results look to be about what you'd expect.

A 20% damage bonus to defender's best skill is good, if a little boring compared to the more dynamic bonuses the other play styles get with the other belts but I'm not complaining.
    HAFI JIZU XUWA 9380

Suki, Warrior TL126 (and climbing!)

Comment

Yes. Basically the item works as you would expect. I think with Bracers of Mastery 100% DT bonus and this item plus talisman of storms Defender Warrior would see a big DPS boost — 100% plus.

Comment

With the same build, i experienced different result when i was xp grind (TL90) or pushing (TL120). At TL90 my whirlwind is doing the most of the damage, then the DT. At higher TL, Shield Slam is the number 1, then DT. I bought WW girdle with Glory
        CL 1850 Mobile player
        Imperius, Warrior Defender pushing (TL122 : 8"49)
        Athena, Warrior Defender Xp grinding (TL90 : ~1"40)
        Elminster, Mage Regalia for dailies and gold farming

Comment

Top 100 for now. With girdle of heroism equip. But bracer are shield slam one but manage to do 126 didnt try 127 yet.
          Attached Files

Comment

thank you so much for this lovely discussion
            i'm new to this "belt & trinkets kind of thing" for my New Whirlwind SW

am i using the proper combination for my ITZ SB and WW Shield warrior build?
            lemme see: Talisman of Storm, VOTWS & Belt of the templar (is this ok?)
            should i used Girdle of Heroism instead and any other adjustment (for belt & trinkets)?
            Have a nice day
            Last edited by TheExorcist; 09-29-2020, 11:54 AM.
            Shield warrior Lover

Comment

Working...
            X