Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What to aim for in stats?

Hey.

started just before last season. Made it to cl 1488 so far. Been trying to find what stats to be happy with (dmr and such) but cant find it.

So hopefully someone can help me.
    I play defender on my Phone, use pc to push The last few trials.

anyway post my stats in (x)
    ar? (2731)
    Br?(3697)
    cc ? (2921)
    CD? (1656,4%)
    Haste? (903)

Hmm keep your secrets then

would wish when u inspect the leaderboard and The players u could get a sheet of their stats, like the one you get for your self.

Comment

Looks pretty good to me. I like more ar. If your doing exp you don't need that much block. Physical damage on new item slots and bracers with ss or dt damage will also help a ton

Comment

Have two more warriors, 1 for gold and 1 for exp.

But was hoping there was a clear line and an order to go.
        for exampel:
        hit 3k ar then 50% cc then 1500cd then haste and so on..

But maybe there aint, but almost all of theese games where stats matter there are some great number crunchers that can tell us not so great and lazy what to aim for!

Comment

I wouldnt put numbers on everything but...
          Cd on everything
          physical damage on the 4 new slots
          Ar and cr on just about everything
          armor on shield
          3800 br for push. Doesnt matter for exp if you have a good base block on shield
          You could go with no to little haste
          shield slam or deadly throw bracers will be a must.
          Couple options for belt
          tos trinket
          Flexible for non talisman trinket

Comment

• Montresor
            Montresor commented
            Editing a comment
            Well the top arcanists were relying on blink for movement and so dropped movement speed. and I'm trying to make my terrible warrior build better and wasn't sure if whirlwind had the same effect as blink for that :-)
            Last edited by Montresor; 07-16-2020, 12:09 AM.

• RockDoc
            RockDoc commented
            Editing a comment
            I think MS on warrior helps with their ability to pull mobs around the map. I thought I would try my warrior without any MS to see what effect it would have. Unfortunately, all of my warrior gear has MS on all pants and boots so can't give that a try. However, if someone out there has warrior pants and boots with and without MS, they can run a couple of test trials and see whether MS helps, hinders, or doesn't have any effect on WW.

• Romme
            Romme commented
            Editing a comment
            you want ms on both peices for exp. You could probably be alright with 1 for push, but I recommend both pants and boots

Thx Romme.

May have skipped cd on a few, but seems obvious when u say it cause i cant gem that. But only got 3 lvl 77 so its cool. The jewelry might need some uppdate. But have wasted all my gems when i did the last 3...

Comment

For jewelry I would do:
            Exp - ar, exp, cd, cr
            push sw - Ar, vitality, cd, cr
            Push dw - power, ar, cd, (cr or vit)

Comment

What would you target for Vitality? I am enjoying the 4pc Fury build (still hoping for the last piece to drop) with the storm of swords and WW tornadoes, but as I move up into higher trials I am having to adjust because elites kill my hero if I pull too many at once. I can stand toe to toe against Kara's purple swords, but I have to dodge charging elites and meteor attacks.

Comment

• Romme
                Romme commented
                Editing a comment
                Are you using shockwave or leap?
                The higher you go you will want to switch to shockwave to survive

• Ozymandius
                Ozymandius commented
                Editing a comment
                I started adding Fury to my old Warlord build, so I am still using Charge & Devastate. Once I got 4 pc Fury, I swapped out Shockwave for WW, Sounds like I should have swapped out Devastate instead. I forgot about the healing bonus from Shockwave. I will give that a try. Thanks for the advice!

Ability rate, Crit rate, Crit Damage on everything

Block rate to 3800 to reach 95% block chance (for push, this will be EXP instead for farming)

Movement speed on pants and boots

+Physical damage on trinkets, belt, bracers.

Integrelas Mantle is the best cape.

I go with Ability rate, vitality, Crit rate, Crit Damage on jewelry.
              Last edited by Hollow Knight; 07-18-2020, 01:11 PM.
              HAFI JIZU XUWA 9380

Suki, Warrior TL126 (and climbing!)

Comment

Maybe i can add somethin? dunno whether it helps?...2 Jewellery with CD CR AR and Vit assist my old sw a lot..especially when i do massive pulling with 'whirlwind'
                Last edited by TheExorcist; 08-04-2020, 12:56 PM.
                Shield warrior Lover

Comment

Working...
                X