Juggernaut?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Juggernaut?

What happens to the Juggernaut set? Is it still any good?

I have grown tired of my BH and want to rebuild my first warrior. All I have left on him is a full J-set with CD, CR and AR.

If not, which set and weapons do you guys recommend for a good XP-gear?

The new Fury set with Vamp blades. It should pair well with your jug set until you get full Fury or 4pc, at that point consider 2 warlord 4 Fury or 2 of each and keep a couple jug. Until they fix the Axe set it's garbage and I wouldn't recommend it. I'd say some will recommend shield warrior for xp grind, and the defender set with Blackguard wpns is very good atm.
    i wouldn't recommend full or even 4pc warlord unless you enjoy leap, if you like leap go warlord. There's so much variance with the new trinkets and belts that you really can't go wrong with any combination that makes sense from description (meaning don't use a charge belt if you don't use charge,etc.) Most popular trinkets now for warrior are (imo) talisman of Storms and vial of Wind Spirit. Stats have changed slightly so be sure to give armor, parry a chance instead of health, vitality so much. Whirlwind is improved and is one of the best spells we have now so use it wisely.
    Enjoy the new stuff! Hope that helped a lil
    QUJI GUFE GOKO 2635
    Hacker, not to be confused with cheater or cracker

Comment

There's a couple videos in the game video forum you can look at for gear and stats if you'd like.
      QUJI GUFE GOKO 2635
      Hacker, not to be confused with cheater or cracker

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
        X