Whirlwind not dragging mobs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whirlwind not dragging mobs

I noticed that when I am using 4pc Warlord, I am unable to drag the mobs around the board. Whirlwind still works to drag mobs all over the board with my old 6pc Juggernaut warrior. Maybe there is a bug with the auto procs of Whirlwind that causes the difference in performance. If I try to pull the mob it just leaves them behind, but when I hit another target the Warrior resumes the Whirlwind effect. Could this be a known bug?

I am running 2 Fury pieces to get the Storm of Swords, which I really like since it is not just a screen effect but a powerful attack option. I could use a 4:2 Fury build, but it felt like I wasn't getting much of an effect with the Whirlwind tornadoes, but maybe I have the wrong type of damage (physical) for tornadoes. Any advice on how to get the most out of the tornado effect?

Whirlwind is nature damage so the tornadoes likely will be also.
    Is Whirlwind (the ability, not the warlord proc) doing it also? If it's just the warlord proc then it could have been overlooked when readjusting whirlwind and might be bugging out.
    I have noticed on occasion not seeing the whirlwind graphic when activating it, but the effect was still there.
    I've heard but can't confirm, since I rarely used whirlwind before, that Whirlwind isn't dragging like it used to from a couple other people also.
    For me the tornadoes are literally always top of the damage list so idk but I don't run warlord so I'm probably of little help here lol
    QUJI GUFE GOKO 2635
    Hacker, not to be confused with cheater or cracker

Comment

Ozymandius ww proc stops ww, known and reported bug in 1.5.5 bugs. And I too think tornados are nature damage.
      Mobile only
      ZOBO NEVI CIXI 0314
      Warriors, BHs Argon
      Mages Tuca

Comment

The ww procs from Warlord also don't work with the Whirling Storm belt. I expected them to proc the damage and reduction in cooldown of the belt but they don't. Yet the warlord ww procs give the ww effect of lower damage and attack speed to enemies hit. Not sure if this is a bug either.

Comment

Thanks for the information. Sounds like is should go back to 4 pc Fury to avoid the WW procs until I get the other 2 Fury pieces to drop. I will try to reforge some nature damage to see if that helps.

Comment

• Argon
            Argon commented
            Editing a comment
            You need to move to trigger tornados. If you want to tank and still get tornados, leap is an answer. I think even a charge on spot triggers them. Might be less than when moving around though, have not tested that yet. I'm more into charge and leap (edit:without ww)

• Ozymandius
            Ozymandius commented
            Editing a comment
            Argon Yes, I noticed that the more I move the more tornadoes seem to spawn. Still trying to decide if it is better to run them in a circle to bring more into contact with the tornadoes or if it works more like the old WW where it seems to have more damage if you pull them longer distances. I got a lucky drop of Belt of Whirling Storm that I am anxious to try. I had Belt of Triad, but it is tricky to play out abilities in the right sequence.
        Working...
        X