Leap build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leap build

Argon I'm digging your leap build! Does gore stack on all enemies if you use cleave or does it just apply to targeted target?

No, just targeted enemy is affected. I'm a bit disappointed and feel I should have taken slayer. Not sure about boss fight right now, i got quite good dot there, but even there it seems twice slayer would be better.
    I haven't decided yet, but I will probably take slayer and do some tests. The other option being to get ToS to have that in AnB gold.. The rest of glory i want for 4 fury, coz i want to go 4f2wl for xp, then 2f4wl for push.
    If i get slayer, i will post results here. Can't play much right now coz on holidays with my son who's keeping me busy.
    Mobile only
    ZOBO NEVI CIXI 0314
    Warriors, BHs Argon
    Mages Tuca

Comment

Slayer is also just the targeted enemy. I thought you would get the buff for the entire elite pack... but it's still really good.

Slayer is the only thing I've unlocked with glory and I'm trying to decide what my next unlocks will be.. I would also like 4 fury for anb exp farming but at the same time i would like a better belt and tos. Maybe we will get some more glory for anb rewards.

Anyways thanks for the quick comment and good luck this season!

Comment

Mmh, think it will be tougher for mobile warriors now with ITZ. PC might have a real spamming advandtage. Cannot cast as quickly as the abilities cool down. But it's a lot of fun and a lot still to discover ​​​​​​. Good luck to you too!
        Mobile only
        ZOBO NEVI CIXI 0314
        Warriors, BHs Argon
        Mages Tuca

Comment

I 100% agree that pc will have a huge advantage over mobile now. Funny since the intention was to close the gap.

Comment

I hope not huge, at least not with leap build where both need to wait for the landing, except if that performes faster on pc. SW spamming wasn't a problem before, but now 3 or 4 SWs are possible...
            Anyway at least for mage/BH the gap should be smaller, and who knows whether the devs took ITZ into account...
            Mobile only
            ZOBO NEVI CIXI 0314
            Warriors, BHs Argon
            Mages Tuca

Comment

What rotation are you using, and are the leap bracers necessary?

Comment

Leap, itz in the air, as many SWs as possible. It's a really good build for mob control with WW proc to get all in range, leap and SW to move all to where you want them.
                From what I've seen on the leaderboard I assume the SW bracer also works for bleeds. Then that would definitely be (a lot) better than the Leap bracer. Leap is simply the best i have.
                Mobile only
                ZOBO NEVI CIXI 0314
                Warriors, BHs Argon
                Mages Tuca

Comment

Gotcha, didn't think about ITZ in the air. Thanks!

Comment

Argon damn leap build took off. i dont like how spammy it is though. Hard to keep up on mobile

Comment

• Benedicto
                      Benedicto commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Yes very hard in mobile to keep the rhythm going ..

• Argon
                      Argon commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Yes, i kinda expected this. We need to learn to time sw to cast just when internal cooldown is done and keep an eye on cooldown of next sw.
                      Another thing is leap timinig. For mobs that are carried with leap SoS only deals half the damage compared to those on the ground at the landing area.

Foremost, I’m new, like newb-new. Apologies in advance for any faux pas or misunderstandings. Been lurking for a few weeks but this is my first post, yay.

RommeArgon I’m mobile only. Could you, or anyone, lay out for me the leap build action cycle? I’m a bit lost. I’m ITZ, SW, leap, and I only seem to pull mobs airborne when I leap no matter what I do. What is the proper and detailed approach, and what is it specifically that keeps me from leaving mobs on the ground when I leap?

if it helps, I’m using itz in the air, 2 fury 4 warlord, qol, doom, shockwave mastery bracer.

also, specifically, why is this setup better than charge with leap, given that charge also triggers storm of swords?

​​​​​​​thanks in advance for your help and patience.
                    2x Mage Huffjenkem
                    BH Ichifuku
                    Warrior Fhqwhgads
                    Warrior Yassqueen

Comment

• Powerkraut
                      Powerkraut commented
                      Editing a comment
                      What minions are you using? I had to drop archers because their freeze left mobs behind. To answer your leap question, it reduces damage by 50% allowing you to pull bigger groups, proccing ITZ more and allowing you to get off more SWs. You get crit bonus from the belt so don't need the bonus from charge.

• echomirage
                      echomirage commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I was/am two archers, one healer. Their freeze hasn't been the issue really, but I may still switch that up; hadn't thought of that.

The Belt of the Templar is a key ingredient providing 5000 CR which kind of makes the 2000 CR bonus from charge far less valuable. Plus when the mobs are stunned from charge you can't parry and therefor don't get cooldown reduction.
                    Mob pulling is leaping into the next mob, or between the next 2 mobs to speed up. With a parry WW procs and if you leap during a ww proc all mobs in the ww vortex are carried along. If leaping without ww only the closest foes are dragged with you.
                    I suppose Leap has to be at level 10 to drag mobs. Cannot test that coz all my warriors have max synergy...
                    ​​​​Edit: WW needs to be lvl10 to get the votex! There's no pulling without ww vortex
                    Last edited by Argon; 07-29-2020, 09:48 AM.
                    Mobile only
                    ZOBO NEVI CIXI 0314
                    Warriors, BHs Argon
                    Mages Tuca

Comment

• Powerkraut
                      Powerkraut commented
                      Editing a comment
                      So I'm not going crazy, I never remembered TBD spawning lava underneath him. That change has made it really tough on warriors, especially with this build that requires a lot of ToT.

• Kobal
                      Kobal commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I think it is Leap specifically that causes TBD to spawn lava pits under her feet. You being in the air high above her seems to confuse her. Some logic like 'If player is a certain minimum distance away spawn pit at her position', and for some reason counting vertical distance as well.
                      Recently I did TBD with the classical WL6 setup and did not encounter any of this.
                      Last edited by Kobal; 07-30-2020, 09:05 AM.

• echomirage
                      echomirage commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Might be similar to the way Kara and others shoot “up” while leaping. Interesting.

Hmm, might make me want to switch to charge for TBD

Comment

• Romme
                      Romme commented
                      Editing a comment
                      You would lose so much sw feed by not getting bleed dot from leap during mob phase. And charging mobs during mob phase won't allow you to parry and utilize itz

Is there a video of this somewhere?

Comment

there are on discord I believe. I havent made a video of it yet.

Comment

Working...
                      X