Dealing with bosses in TL125+

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dealing with bosses in TL125+

This anb i decided to play warrior for my first time. Im using the build that dominates the LBs (4 warlords/2 fury) and shockwave as main damage ability.

On trial 126 im able to summon the boss in less than 3 minutes but after that it gets very slow and it takes me about 5 minutes to kill Magroth.

Im wondering if this is normal or am i making any mistake? How do people usually fight bosses as shockwave warrior? Any tips?

Link to my stats if anybody wants to check them out: https://imgur.com/iZCLijs

Thanks in advance!

thanks for the question. i'm tryin to build my DW (non ANB)
    i used shockwave 10. would like to know the answer too.
    Shield warrior Lover

Comment

During last Gold I tried 4WL/2F for the first time ever and the boss fight took less than 3min30s at my highest taken trial. If noticeable crits happened often enough - I succeeded, if not - I was stuck until it happen, that's all. I am a beginner with this build and share this for the statistic purpose only.

Comment

i don't know about warrior, but osmosis is really important for mages for boss killing at higher trials.

Comment

Shusui and TheExorcist You have to pay close attention to the bosses blue status bar (on top of the red life bar just above the boss' head). Do NOT deploy Shockwave until the blue status bar disappears, then hit them hard with all you got to get the maximum benefit [both barrels of SW if you have them]. If you do it right you can actually toss the boss backwards. If you try to Shockwave Macgroth, Elban, or Shattered Dragon when the blue status bar is up, they are protected so your attack does no harm.

Comment

Thanks for the help everyone! Managed to complete TL130 thanks to mostly osmosis. Sadly i barely failed at TL131 by 20 seconds or so but happy nonetheless!

Comment

One more thing, try to get CR to 40%+. While mobs attack multiple times per sec to get parades for templar bonus, you get way less parries at bossfights.
              Mobile only
              ZOBO NEVI CIXI 0314
              Warriors, BHs Argon
              Mages Tuca

Comment

Working...
              X