Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Benedicto
    commented on 's reply
    Everybody knows that. That is why SW users like us tests and experiments. Block + parry isn't that bad. Just give it a try.

• Rogtime
    replied
    Shield Warrior needs to block, not parry. You don’t get much parry from a end boss.

Leave a comment:

• Arawn
    commented on 's reply
    Turgeon You're right! I had forgotten about the cooldown!

• Sleepy Dragon
    replied
    I am a fan of full fury to farm XP. I still use the Belt of the Whirling Storm for the cool down, Using ITZ on mobile for farming is just a pain in the ***, well for me at least. WW, Leaping, Charging is so much fun.When you use fury set, the main source of damage is Tornado, which is basically the damage you get from WW. I use 4 source of nature damage boost (2 trinkets, bracelet, belt).

It's sad that like many sets in the game, Fury set is basically useless in higher trials. It's the most fun set of them all.. Leap is the best skill ever invented in Eternium LOL..Use fury set+leap, you will save so much time farming gems in the maps.

Leave a comment:

• TheExorcist
    replied
    Benedicto
    Sir
    Later: do test/try for us will ya (if you have extra time etc)
    thanks
    Last edited by TheExorcist; 09-21-2020, 01:51 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Benedicto
    replied
    I still have not tested this in pushing, just for exp farming. I will try this before the season ends to see how high a shield warrior can reach in the season LB.

Leave a comment:

• Benedicto
    commented on 's reply
    Yes it seems sheild warriors suffered from alacrity nerf so that most use battle rage for consistent attack speed plus frenzy. but having ITZ with the help of Belt of Templar gives more critical hits. I use it now in exp farming at TL105.

• TheExorcist
    replied
    ITZ WW SB Shield warrior?
    Whirlwind Shield warrior without Battlerage? (have tried it before with Deadly Throw replacing Battlerage -die many time) and no Duelist?. wat? Lightning reflexes is it? well. these information are new for me. Many thanks
    erm. would try this "ITZ WW SB build". looks interesting.
    Please. Please and Please. hopefully no "Leap" recommendation for Shield warriors. We have this "Leap" sufficient/enough already? for various type of Dual Warriors build!!
    Last edited by TheExorcist; 09-21-2020, 01:44 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Turgeon
    commented on 's reply
    Yes dmg isnt that good but it give the 2 sec cooldown everytime

• Arawn
    replied
    I'm using ww, charge, and leap with 6 fury to farm. I just notice that whirling storm only accounts for 2% of the trial damage...

Leave a comment:

• Benedicto
    replied
    Templar is used with ITZ. I replace BR with ITZ. ITZ, WW and SB. And I also replace Duelist with Lightning Reflexes for additional parry.

Leave a comment:

• TheExorcist
    replied
    for ages i'm a Whirlwind lover (still is still is)
    Belt of the Templar (at the moment)
    any other "belt" recommendation?
    Last edited by TheExorcist; 09-20-2020, 11:17 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Arawn
    started a topic Question for my WW warriors

Question for my WW warriors

What belts do you guys use? I notice BOTWS accounts for so little total damage. Extra CR from parrying with BOTT? Some other belt?
Working...
X