Help for getting best result.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help for getting best result.

Reached cl1200. 7hrs left farming tl 90 with fury/warlord gear. What should be my strategy to maximize my xp. Not able to farm tl100 in reasonable time. Any help how I spend 7hrs would be very helpful.
    Attached Files

As long as you can finish a trial within 1.5-2 minutes, better stay to that until you can do that in 100. Better time completions every run is more efficient because you earn additional crafting materials.

Comment

I am in almost exactly the same boat, though I opened Morgenhiem and bought some crates. I probably have more gold and resources, but about half your CL. I am at almost the exact time spot and TL. I am clearing TL100 in about 6m. Way too slow, but not exactly sure what to do...

My plan is to use my resources to upgrade my gear piece by piece. I already have two 77s, though one is a dupe for something I have on my non-event Warrior so I am not going to CT it. My current gear is XP/XG/CR/CD for the most part. I will slowly craft new pieces to remove XP/XG and replace them with dmg and survivability. WIll probably stick with the xp/xg grind in TL and Morgenhiem when I need gold//mats,

I have never tried for perfect jewelry and that might be a thing to do? Farm the gems, etc. I also haven’t put enchants on anything yet this event, so I will be doing that.

I think by swapping out piece by piece as long as I have resources will let me get through 110 which is currently good enough for me. Maybe I will get further? I am thinking of trying Marcus and 2x Norgim to see how much of a chain stun I can weave into my Leap rotation.

Comment

Originally posted by Naktl View Post
        I am in almost exactly the same boat, though I opened Morgenhiem and bought some crates. I probably have more gold and resources, but about half your CL. I am at almost the exact time spot and TL. I am clearing TL100 in about 6m. Way too slow, but not exactly sure what to do...

My plan is to use my resources to upgrade my gear piece by piece. I already have two 77s, though one is a dupe for something I have on my non-event Warrior so I am not going to CT it. My current gear is XP/XG/CR/CD for the most part. I will slowly craft new pieces to remove XP/XG and replace them with dmg and survivability. WIll probably stick with the xp/xg grind in TL and Morgenhiem when I need gold//mats,

I have never tried for perfect jewelry and that might be a thing to do? Farm the gems, etc. I also haven’t put enchants on anything yet this event, so I will be doing that.

I think by swapping out piece by piece as long as I have resources will let me get through 110 which is currently good enough for me. Maybe I will get further? I am thinking of trying Marcus and 2x Norgim to see how much of a chain stun I can weave into my Leap rotation.
        I think you're doing well. As your aim is 77s items. My aim was exp farming. I'm very happy that I'm reached cl1500+ which is greater than my main account. That's why I'm not interested in crafting 77s. 2 norhim will be great for pushing.

Comment

Originally posted by Benedicto View Post
          As long as you can finish a trial within 1.5-2 minutes, better stay to that until you can do that in 100. Better time completions every run is more efficient because you earn additional crafting materials.
          Yeah I'm doing same. But not able to complete tl100 in less than 2 minutes. I spawn kara 1.30min but it's taking same time for killing her. So I'm still doing tl90

Comment

Working...
          X