DW Fire Lily build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DW Fire Lily build

I'll be using DW for the first time to farm exp, gold and crafting materials this ANB Silver. Is Fire Lily build fast enough to farm at TL95/100 or crit build (Belt of the Templar + ITZ) is still better? If yes, what is a good talisman to partner with lily when farming?

The power tailsman if you use lily. Once you get over 1kCL i feel like crit build becomes better. Crit build is definitely faster on tl100

Comment

• Benedicto
      Benedicto commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks! I crafted my exp farming gear with CD, maxed WW and it can finish TL85 within 1 minute and I'm still at CL600, and just not sure if lily will be faster. I'll go for crit then..

I pushed two Fire Lily DW Warriors through the second CT at TL110 using Talisman of Power and Belt of Whirling Storm (4 Fury:2 Warlord build). After TL110 I had to start reforging XP off gear in order to push higher. I think that getting to TL110 is well within reach, but after that you would do better switching to the 4 Warlord:2 Fury crit build instead.

Comment

Fire lily build is best for farming gold imo.

I usually have 3 set for ANB.
      1 set for farming gold (complete fury with fire lily)
      1 set for farming exp (4 fury and 2 warlord whirlwind type)
      1 set for pushing trial (2 fury and 4 warlord shockwave type)
      ​​​​​
      LUQA MIYE HOSI 1072

Steampunk - Stalker Bounty Hunter (Main Trial Pusher)
      Quinn - Assault Bounty Hunter (Gold Farmer)
      Cyberpunk - Warlord's/Fury Warrior (Fun Trial Pusher)
      Blackwidow - Warlord's/Furry Warrior (Exp Farmer)
      Punkd/Pinkd - Stalker/Warrior (ANB Runner)

S3 #52; S4 #35

Comment

I tried DW for the first time this ANB and found lily good until TL 60/70 then switched out to crit gold/exp fury set. Still using that to farm TL 90 in about a minute.

Comment

Gold farmin with fire Lilly??
          i want to have it a try.
          still not enough of this goldly stuff i'm afraid
          Shield warrior Lover

Comment

Didn't notice this before but you should have whirling storm for exp crit build. You get enough cr from charge

Comment

TheExorcist Even lily gold farming was slower than DW with gold, exp, and some crit. If farming for gold you need. Try DW at TL 90. You'll clear in about 30-60 sec and get materials and gold. All I used this past silver and netted 10 mil.

Comment

Working...
              X