What is a good TL time for mobile DW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is a good TL time for mobile DW

Trying DW for the first time this ANB. At TL 90 ATM and no matter what I do, I cannot get my times down to those 20-30sec marks that I have seen others get. Is 60 sec a good TL time or should I try to drop in TL?

Another note, going from farming with BH or ELR to DW means twice as many trial runs and with the loading time on my mobile of about a minute...I don't think I'll do this again...anyone else find that a problem on mobile?

60 second is rather good for mobile. I didn't even doing same in 60 second. For requiring 80odd seconds. Others doing it in less time are those who is playing in pc. Drawing symbol and touch sucks

Comment

My personal best is 55 seconds at TL95, but still satisfied as I also use DW for the first time.

Comment

The race is on...58sec.
        Attached Files

Comment

• AllDay
          AllDay commented
          Editing a comment
          Way faster than me lol. Nice job

It takes some practice so dont get discouraged. dont go straight at mobs but inbetween them to cover more ground. If you spawn the boss right after tos proc ends it can take a while to down the boss. Use physical damage to help speed up killing the boss. Not every attempt is a sub 30s run. Slayer on weapons also helps a lot. I have a clip of a tl100 run in the videos section that might help with your approach.

Comment

Romme Thanks. I'll have to take a look. Down to about 53-55 sec at TL 90. Pushed to TL 100 to get the free boosts and did that in about 90 sec.
          Attached Files

Comment

Ok. Down to 47 to 55 secs.
            Attached Files

Comment

Woohoo. Personal best of 45 sec. I don't think I want to try to do this build again...way too many trial runs.
              Attached Files

Comment

• Romme
                Romme commented
                Editing a comment
                I also noticed you have 6 fury. Thats what I did this anb and I think 4f/2wl is better

• Allunra
                Allunra commented
                Editing a comment
                Never tried furry before, have always done SW, so I figured I would give it a go at fury 6 to see how it played . I was not planning to push past 130 either, but we'll see how this goes. At CL 1600 ATM with 4:15 left. I saw the folks doing 4/2 how does the haste from BT help? I only have 20 in there from medals.

• Romme
                Romme commented
                Editing a comment
                2 peice wl gives 850 haste which helps with alacrity and 20% damage buff
            Working...
            X