2 slayer???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 slayer???

I keep seeing people with slayer in both of their swords does slayer stack??? And if so why is it that good it is just 4 times a minute..............Please help me out

Note:All answers are truly appreciated
    Vgng lvl 70 DW warrior 2 fury/4 warlord /cleaver/ whirlwind axe

Its just the best enchant. Each enchant can proc 3 times per minute for 5s each. They don't stack. If 1 weapon procs slayer and it has 3s left when the second weapon procs slayer it just refreshes the time to 5s. So on some of these overlapping procs you lose some uptime. For boss its huge when you get tos and slayer to proc at the same time for massive damage.

Comment

• V9ng
      V9ng commented
      Editing a comment
      That was really helpful and when I asked if it stacks that is what I meant from 1 piece 3 times a minute does it become 6 times a minute? Thankfully you answered my questions so Thanks Romme

• Romme
      Romme commented
      Editing a comment
      6 a minute at max depending if procs overlap i believe. Only an elite or boss can proc and I think they need to be your targeted target.

• V9ng
      V9ng commented
      Editing a comment
      Good to know thank you again Romme

Originally posted by V9ng View Post
    I keep seeing people with slayer in both of their swords
    people do it coz Romme does it.

Comment

• V9ng
      V9ng commented
      Editing a comment
      Ok as soon as I am able I will do it

Ok ..this is new to me also but what about the slayer option on the helm enchantment ..Would it be beneficial ?

Comment

Once beta goes live slayer on helm will be meta

Comment

Sorry but what does meta mean?

Comment

• Stusmith50
          Stusmith50 commented
          Editing a comment
          It'll be alright for a while, just might be a problem on very high trials

• V9ng
          V9ng commented
          Editing a comment
          Is 102 considered to be a high trial?? if then luckily I have 60minutes of +200% gold

• Stusmith50
          Stusmith50 commented
          Editing a comment
          No, TL 100 is usually run in XP gear, so slayer would be on helm anyway.
      Working...
      X