Which minions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which minions

I'm fairly new DW Warrior CL 208 and I just don't know what minions/companions to use? I'm having trouble farming gold or how. Also, what offense CL points should I be focusing on? Sorry for all the questions but I truly enjoy the game and want to get better.

Just Eileen until you do ANB. Then use the 3 free ones until you can beat TL 130 (just Eileen and Marcus, Robins freeze isn't always useful). Then you may want 3 Warriors to push high levels.

Comment

Originally posted by killyourfamily32 View Post
      I'm fairly new DW Warrior CL 208 and I just don't know what minions/companions to use? I'm having trouble farming gold or how. Also, what offense CL points should I be focusing on? Sorry for all the questions but I truly enjoy the game and want to get better.
      Try searching some of these issues in the forum... there are lots of good posts covering all these bases.

1.) Minions = +1 Stusmith50

2.) Gold = create a gold farming armor, weapons, jewlery (adding xp and farming for that simultaneously doesn't hurt) run and rerun choice levels - catacombs, demeter, scartree forest, drakenmoor citadel, morgenheim, and the dragon levels

3.) Offensive cl points = distribute evenly until all you can add is points for power

Comment

Yes for g9ldmake a sheep gold set they can be all blue. Then make a xp set to get more cl. Xp on every piece andyou do trial u can finish under 2 min

Comment

Thank you everyone for your responses. Much appreciated!

Comment

Working...
          X