Warr trial push,any suggestion and advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Warr trial push,any suggestion and advice

Helloo can any1 give me few tips how to do trials push,im stuck on 122 before beta

Go to Discord and watch Romme's videos. If you've not already done it, read Shades warrior guide.

Comment

His videos are old and before beta,and they nerfed( In the zone),i was warr dual blade with leap and SW,but now i cant kill mobs in trial(122),i dont know what to do,maybe switch to shield.:-(

Comment

• kurtcabage
        kurtcabage commented
        Editing a comment
        mobs getting Buff in the beta and yes they are stronger than before beta
        i try to farm in TL120 with my 'half CT Mage (1M+ toughness)' that i manage to push to TL145 before beta, but now i get 1 hit in TL120.

ITZ nerfed???
      i'm not on Beta
      erm... common sense if ITZ DW have a "Nerfed" problem so thus ITZ Shield warrior.
      no point of switching (if similar ITZ build) from DW to SW. Just stick to DW which is at the moment "more superior" than a Shield warrior. Am i right?? i dunno
      thank you
      Last edited by TheExorcist; 12-23-2020, 09:47 PM.
      Shield warrior Lover

Comment

after rest for quite sometime at Trials
      try once again with my lovable Shield warrior (ITZ build) at trial 134 (non-beta)
      unofficially i had made it at trial 143. Just lower it to 134 (9 trials is a lot)
      The Observation: Terrible time left (eventhough still manage to beat Garm)

1. i can't seems to gather mobs easily anymore (dunno why)
      2. if manage to gather (some of the mobs dis-engages easily. i have to go back and pick the monsters again and again. waste of time)
      3. etc etc etc

it seems that "ITZ" build really not powerful anymore even for a shield warrior i'm afraid
      i need "Plan B" ASAP. New Shield warrior build!!!!!!
      Attached Files
      Last edited by TheExorcist; 12-24-2020, 06:48 AM.
      Shield warrior Lover

Comment

Hi,

Lesinarbl depending on your level and gears, it might be normal for you to be stuck

TheExorcist if ITZ SW build is not viable anymore (what I'm not sure of but I'm not a mathematician ), we will have to revert to the old build which is not that inferior, while waiting for the update to see, I have fun playing only new characters of all classes, much more fun than farming and farming and farming again

Comment

Quercus
          Dear Sir
          i dunno whether ITZ Shield warrior is not viable anymore
          wat i'm definitely sure suddenly it's hard to play SW with ITZ build.
          as an example:

screenshot below: Try my luck at trial 144
          can you imagine at final stage 2 min somethin trying to kill that "Reflecting Berserker thing" with ITZ build. .5 min 21 second left. Still not dead with it's a quarter of life left. How am i goin to beat Garm??

"Rare for me to give up. but finally i did. i Surrender. i'm done with ITZ Shield warrior build"

you're right: later Shield warrior lovers have to do somethin: revert to the celebrated old Battle Rage? build or other skills possibilities (but still a shield warrior -well you can't just "dump" your lover can you?) huh.

addition:

would be grateful if our Shield warrior masters out there: Arionthe, Altheo, Orion etc etc could give us some light or advice or somethin
          Attached Files
          Last edited by TheExorcist; 12-24-2020, 03:49 PM.
          Shield warrior Lover

Comment

So after all tips and suggestions the answer is :Warrior needs a nice dps buff,thank you all guys

Comment

I am 15 trial levels below where I was before this patch. I tried using a Fire Lily build with axes. Can a shield/defender build use The Cleaver? The butchery buff is nice, I guess... It feels kind of lame to be doing 60% of my damage from cleave, though.

Comment

• Romme
                Romme commented
                Editing a comment
                Yea im 20 tl below where I was...

as a "Whirlwind" SW
              i used "the Cleaver".
              a "76"
              erm just for awhile i'm afraid.
              only manage to go through up to "trial 127" with it. Then go back to "usual standard weapon: Blackguard". Shield Slam and its bracer of Mastery seems to perform a bit better with Blackguard? (or just my imagination ? ).
              at the moment i just used "Frenzy" (mobs & bosses). Exception Kara minion -then Cleave as it is)

after the recently nerfed etc. maybe the "Cleave skill" more better for a Dual warrior"?? or is it still for both.
              Last edited by TheExorcist; 01-02-2021, 08:30 AM.
              Shield warrior Lover

Comment

I reached CL900 in about 55 minutes. Lost the will to farm XP due to extremely boring gameplay, how they hell are you guys into pushing?

Originally posted by TheExorcist View Post
                after the recently nerfed etc. maybe the "Cleave skill" more better for a Dual warrior"?? or is it still for both.
                Cleave reduces mob attack speed and is the only way to survive at high (can we call it high? lol) trials. It's not that they made cleave better than it was, it's the only option left.

Comment

• Edd
                  Edd commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Well, they did fix the Cleaver axe so it appropriately buffs basic attack damage now (1200% vs 400%).

Before with swords, rending was my main attack and Cleave was 2nd for the debuff. Now I use axes, Cleave is main attack and Flurry is 2nd for the 30% attack/move buff.

• Romme
                  Romme commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Pretty sure its still 400%
              Working...
              X