Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Appreciation☆

Hi warrior forum-ers ~

I started playing this game early November 2020 and found it really enjoyable. At that time there's an event(ANB-silver) with 3 days remaining time, was level 50-ish(forgot) with my main(warrior), and decided to participate. Without knowing that there's a forum, which could've HELPED me, it took me 4 hours+ just to get my level to 70! Yes, I was farming exp on quest and story levels as I did not know I could level up fast in trials. And since I didn't know it would take that long, I found it normal(LOL). I finished my first anb at Trial90 as my best because I'm so intrigued with Celestial Transform. Without knowing how to use it that time, I just tried to beat(failed many many times) trial90 because that item was like whispering to me (LOL) "get me i'm precious". Some of you might relate because I know for sure y'all love your first ever CT.

I used my first CT on a level 70 weapon that I got in trials. Yes, ikr, stupid.

I've been here on forum reading guides from vets and fellow warriors, which really helped me A LOT with my progress in my 2nd ANB. Right now, I'm at trial 123 with 40 minutes left. My goal is to get 2 CTs in this event. Getting to trial 120 and 130 would just be a bonus. Been having fun despite the nerf(as what vets said) we got.

Last but never the least, on behalf of all the players you(vets) have helped with your guides, a massive THANK YOU to those who took their time to make guides for other players.
Working...
X