2 days = unkillable warrior.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 days = unkillable warrior.

I'm so surprised about how strong how op warrior is, i only have 2 Abilities and both are only lvl 3 not even lvl 10.

my passive Ability only lvl 1. like already trial 100 in just 2 days.

based on my experience i find warrior much fun to play becaus of the leap and charge + fury set than Bounty hunter that is Demolition sets.

all my items i get them from farming special the sword, except the cape, talisman, vial. and the necklace and rings i just transfer those to my warrior.

and there is this circle of effect i forgot what name is it but it gives 100% damage now i dont know how to trigger that effect all i wear is fury and warlord nothing else. how to add that effect? the circle that adds 100% damage.
    Attached Files

Wait at higher trial youre gonna be instakilled its not fun!

Comment

• Eternium2020
      Eternium2020 commented
      Editing a comment
      will not go further the only reason why i make warrior is because when u salvage some gears of the warriors it gives iron bars which is not available in mage and bh u dont get iron bar or u get but less.

now i have 2k+ iron bars. ill be needing more because I'll make a stalker set and trinkets and put nature damage.

Your rating is 400...

I'll slap you if you say warrior is op again.

Comment

• ZyneLgie
      ZyneLgie commented
      Editing a comment
      *giggles*

• Eternium2020
      Eternium2020 commented
      Editing a comment
      haha well we are going there im unkillable im destroying that has 2x rating on me haha.
      its more like u make a new class, and smurfing in leader board and destroying newbees haha they dont deal damage or what so ever.
Working...
X